Zevia Dr. Zevia Soda uploaded by Emily D.

BY ZEVIA

Zevia Dr. Zevia Soda: All natural soda 0 calories Very low sodium No sugar No caffeine No gluten No net carbs see more...

Buy on Walmart
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Not the best flavor in this brand, but still good enough if you want a healthier choice.  I love that every soda in this brand is completely clear, and has zero sugar or artificial sweeteners.  These sodas are highly carbonated so they do sting your throat a little if you drink it too fast, and they do make you burp... A LOT
Emily M.
Fairborn, OH
I love this stuff! It doesn't taste exactly like Dr. Pepper, but once I gave up soda for good, I found that I couldnt even drink diet soda anymore without getting a huge headache after. With these sodas, I have no headaches and they are super yummy. I also like that they don't use any artificial dyes or ingredients. I feel much better about drinking this, and my body seems to like it too!
Jessica B.
Costa mesa, Ca
My friend recommended that I tried this as I am trying to cut back on my sugar consumption. I love dr pepper!! And this did not taste like the regular stuff. It tasted more like diet but almost had a perfume taste. I am going to try it a couple weeks after not having dr pepper and see if I change my mind. This is also very expensive! I paid $3 for 6 cans. Ouch!
Keri B.
London, AR
I am a huge fan of the Dr. Zevia as well as a few other flavors. I don't drink soda every day but when my family does purchase it we only pick up Zevia colas. The flavor is awesome and it is such a better choice than diet sodas. I had one today and look forward to many more in the future.
Carly S.
Fallon, NV
Used to have a Dr Pepper addiction years ago but gave it up due to health. I find this product more enjoyable. It's affordable and meets all my expectations. I would highly recommend this product if you're trying to cut out sugar and junk but can't give up the occasional soda treat.
Amanda T.
I quit drinking traditional sold about two years ago and then quit sugar about 8 months ago. I found this soda and was so impressed I love it. It tastes great! The one draw back is that it is expensive I try to find it on sale.
Kelsey S.
Howe, TX
I love this product. Tastes wonderful, still fizzy, you would never know it was Zevia if it wasn't in the original can. It's a little on the pricey side, but well worth it. I would recommend it to anyone.
Brandi M.
Cypress, TX
I am a big fan of Dr. Pepper and Zevia, so I was very excited to find Dr. Zevia at my local grocery store. I was hoping this would be a spot on alternative to Dr. Pepper or its diet option. Unfortunately, it is not super reminiscent of that classic DP taste. I will say that I do enjoy this flavor but find it very, very light. It is more similar to a flavored sparkling water than some of the other Zevia flavors. I do plan to purchase this flavor again but it won't be replacing my beloved Dr. Pepper.
Melissa C.
Big Lake, AK
I love that these are sweetened with stevia, which is plant based, rather than artificial sweetener. I drink the Dr. Zevia because I like Dr. Pepper, and occasionally like a little bit of caffine in the afternoons.
Jessica W.
Wichita, KS
I loved trying zevia but wasn't really wanting to pay the price. I instead carried the liquid stevia drops in my purse and added it to some carbonated water for the same effect.