BY ZEVIA

Bubbly water with a twist. A cucumber lemon twist that is! We love sparkling water and thought what would make it better than to add a pinch of flavor – Zevia’s Cucumber Lemon Sparkling Water is perfectly balanced and a little bit sweet.

Carbonated Water, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Stevia Leaf Extract.

Zevia Is Always:

No Caramel Color
Kosher & Vegan

Melody K.
Seal Beach
Tastes like hand sanitizer. Or bathroom cleaner. I love Zevia sodas and was excited to try this one, as I have enjoyed cucumber citrus in other sparkling water products. This, however, is just nasty, and the overpowering lemon flavor tastes artificial.
Beth A.
Hartland, WI
The Cucumber Lemon combination does not work for Zevia's sparkling water. I was expecting the cucumber to be the main taste, however, the lemon was so over powering I could not even taste the cucumber. I will definitely not be purchasing this flavor again.
Kristen M.
Lawrence, KS
WAY to sweet for sparkling water. I️ was excited about the flavor (because I️ Love LaCroix) but if you don’t like your drinks super sweet, Zevia drinks aren’t for you. :(
Sarah S.
Wakefield, RI
Perfect for summer! These are my favorite to sip on after a long day at work or even at work! They are zero sugar, zero calories and sweetened with HIGH quality Stevia. Does not have any artificial preservatives or additives. Zevia keeps it real!
Megan O.
China Grove, NC
How do these compare to other sparkling waters? Are they whole30 compliant?