Zevia Cream Soda uploaded by Stef R.Zevia Cream Soda uploaded by Corinne B.Zevia Cream Soda uploaded by Kim H.

BY ZEVIA

Zevia Cream Soda: All natural Zero calories No sugar No sodium No gluten No net carbs Kosher see more...

• Do they have like a diet cream soda flavor or is it normal cream ...2 Answers
  • How does this taste? 2 Answers
  • I have heard of this type of soda, and I would like to know what ...1 Answers
Zevia Cream Soda
  • "Bought it as pop alternative and for times when my sweet tooth kicks in, but I couldn't stomach more than a few sips." in 1 review
  • "I prefer Zevia over a diet coke any day. " in 1 review
Liahna R.
Orem
This is one of the beverages I drink when I crave something fizzy. Zevia is an awesome alternative to regular soda. If you don't like the taste of stevia you probably won't like this, but I love it. This soda is at it's best when it is cold. Cream Soda is actually one of my favorite flavors, but I've loved all the flavors that I have tried. I love how I don't have to feel guilty about drinking it. It is zero calorie and has no artificial sweeteners. My family buys this on hilidays and special occasions like birthdays and other celebrations in place of regular soda. We all enjoy it and it disappears pretty fast.
Audrey F.
Campton, KY
My husband and I quit drinking traditional soda a few months ago and Zevia has been a sweet treat for us since discovering it. I like this soda much better than any traditional soda I had ever drank
johannah S.
Great taste without any guilt. If you like cream soda, but want a healthier alternative, then this is it. I love Zevia Cream Soda are all natural Zero calories, No sugar,No sodium, No gluten, No net carbs and Kosher
Ginger D.
Metropolis, IL
I love zevia sodas. I have recently stated drinking diet soda because I'm diabetic. However, I want to stay away from artificial sweeteners. This soda is amazing. It's different at first. But now that I'm use to it. I'd prefer this over any other soda. I wish they were cheaper. But still worth the price.
Diana A.
Little Rock, AR
Not a soda drinker AT ALL. I came across these at my local health store and figured I would keep them for when I was craving something a little sweeter. They are sweet enough to fulfill a craving without making me feel icky. They aren't JUST like a cream soda with all the sugar but definitely just as fulfilling.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
I really had high hopes for this soda, but the stevia and the cream soda just don't taste good. I have had diet cream soda, and I will take those any day of the week. I would never buy this flavor again. It is not tasty at all.
Rachel L.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love Zevia sodas! I am a huge soda drinker, and this is the first diet soda I have ever enjoyed drinking. I don't really know of any other diet brands that have a cream soda flavor. I just wish it wasn't so expensive, but I guess you are paying for quality!
Jennifer D.
Plainfield, IL
I'm a huge fan of Zevia products but this is by far my favorite. Tastes just like the traditional cream soda growing up without all the calories and artificial sweeteners
Carly S.
Fallon, NV
The cream soda is one of my favorites! Brings back memories of when I was little. I do not miss the sugar and I honestly cannot tell the difference. It's very affordable and I highly recommend it. It's a staple in our home.
B S.
My favorite "pop" I was able to break my 2-3 a day Coke habit, with Zevia. The cream soda is my favorite flavor. I usually have 1 every other day or when I get that soda craving.
Valeria N.
Do they have like a diet cream soda flavor or is it normal cream soda flavor?
Brittany s.
Is there a caffeine free version?
johannah S.
How does this taste?
V Chor P.
Has anyone tried the days cream soda in Philly? What you guys think?
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Has anyone tried this with vanilla ice cream?