Zevia Cream Soda uploaded by Stef R.Zevia Cream Soda uploaded by Corinne B.Zevia Cream Soda uploaded by Kim H.

BY ZEVIA

Zevia Cream Soda: All natural Zero calories No sugar No sodium No gluten No net carbs Kosher see more...

• Do they have like a diet cream soda flavor or is it normal cream ...2 Answers
  • How does this taste? 2 Answers
  • I have heard of this type of soda, and I would like to know what ...1 Answers
Zevia Cream Soda
  • "Bought it as pop alternative and for times when my sweet tooth kicks in, but I couldn't stomach more than a few sips." in 1 review
  • "I prefer Zevia over a diet coke any day. " in 1 review
Brittany B.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love the taste of this cream soda and especially love that it contains no artificial sweetener's or colors! I don't get the sugar highs anymore and feel better about what I'm putting into my body without having to give up soda all together.
I totally recommend giving it a try!
Manisha P.
Irvine, CA
Love this flavor. I think the flavor is great. I don't drink diet coke or coke any more and prefer this company due to the stevia content. I wish it came in 4 cans as I don't drink it that much and it would be one too many for me.
Belle C.
Love these sooo much!!! These taste almost exactly like the real thing!! Perfect alternative.
johannah S.
Foodie Expert
Great taste without any guilt. If you like cream soda, but want a healthier alternative, then this is it. I love Zevia Cream Soda are all natural Zero calories, No sugar,No sodium, No gluten, No net carbs and Kosher
Diana A.
Little Rock , AR
Foodie Expert
Not a soda drinker AT ALL. I came across these at my local health store and figured I would keep them for when I was craving something a little sweeter. They are sweet enough to fulfill a craving without making me feel icky. They aren't JUST like a cream soda with all the sugar but definitely just as fulfilling.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Foodie Expert
I really had high hopes for this soda, but the stevia and the cream soda just don't taste good. I have had diet cream soda, and I will take those any day of the week. I would never buy this flavor again. It is not tasty at all.
Rachel L.
Chapel Hill, NC
Foodie Expert
I love Zevia sodas! I am a huge soda drinker, and this is the first diet soda I have ever enjoyed drinking. I don't really know of any other diet brands that have a cream soda flavor. I just wish it wasn't so expensive, but I guess you are paying for quality!
Jennifer D.
Plainfield, IL
Foodie Expert
I'm a huge fan of Zevia products but this is by far my favorite. Tastes just like the traditional cream soda growing up without all the calories and artificial sweeteners
Carly S.
Fallon, NV
Foodie Expert
The cream soda is one of my favorites! Brings back memories of when I was little. I do not miss the sugar and I honestly cannot tell the difference. It's very affordable and I highly recommend it. It's a staple in our home.
Sarita H.
Mountain View, CA
If you want a quick fix for soda, this is my go to! AH, I first discovered this from a youtube. They have many different popular flavors. They taste like regular soda too me. I don't really drink much soda to begin with, but sometimes you want soda with Pizza, and not water! You can sometimes find them on sale. Also its typically "better" than regular soda, which is what draws me to it.
Valeria N.
Foodie Expert
Do they have like a diet cream soda flavor or is it normal cream soda flavor?
johannah S.
How does this taste?
Brittany s.
Is there a caffeine free version?
Laura F.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have heard of this type of soda, and I would like to know what the difference is between this and a coke. is it healthier?
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Has anyone tried this with vanilla ice cream?