Zevia Cream Soda uploaded by Corinne B.Zevia Cream Soda uploaded by Kim H.

BY ZEVIA

Zevia Cream Soda: All natural Zero calories No sugar No sodium No gluten No net carbs Kosher see more...

• Do they have like a diet cream soda flavor or is it normal cream so...2 Answers
  • How does this taste? 2 Answers
  • I have heard of this type of soda, and I would like to know what th...1 Answers
Zevia Cream Soda
  • "Bought it as pop alternative and for times when my sweet tooth kicks in, but I couldn't stomach more than a few sips." in 1 review
  • "I prefer Zevia over a diet coke any day. " in 1 review
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love the taste of this cream soda and especially love that it contains no artificial sweetener's or colors! I don't get the sugar highs anymore and feel better about what I'm putting into my body without having to give up soda all together.
I totally recommend giving it a try!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Chapel Hill, NC
Foodie Expert
I love Zevia sodas! I am a huge soda drinker, and this is the first diet soda I have ever enjoyed drinking. I don't really know of any other diet brands that have a cream soda flavor. I just wish it wasn't so expensive, but I guess you are paying for quality!
Sumi J.
Sumi J.
Parkville, MD
Foodie Expert
I really like this! It isn't as creamy as A&W Cream soda but still really good. It has tons of carbonation which helps get rid of my soda craving. I used to buy it at Target but they bring in random flavors so they don't always have it.
Manisha P.
Manisha P.
Irvine, CA
Love this flavor. I think the flavor is great. I don't drink diet coke or coke any more and prefer this company due to the stevia content. I wish it came in 4 cans as I don't drink it that much and it would be one too many for me.
Abigail E.
Abigail E.
This is my favorite of all the Zevia flavors! The company also removed any artificial coloring from the soda last year. I only wish it were available more places. I usually pick it up at Whole Foods.
Petara M.
Petara M.
Temple, TX
Foodie Expert
Great taste without the guilt. If you are craving a cream soda, but want a healthier alternative, then this is what you are looking for. You will feel satisfied and won't miss the sugar.
Laura T.
Laura T.
Spring, TX
Love This flavor! A satisfying soda without all the sugar and junk. A warning though - there is a slight aftertaste. Cream soda is probably my favorite flavor they have.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Youngsville , NC
Loveeee all zevia drinks but this flavor in particular is amazing. Just like cream soda without all the calories! Perfect!!
Belle C.
Belle C.
Love these sooo much!!! These taste almost exactly like the real thing!! Perfect alternative.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Little Rock, AR
Foodie Expert
Not a soda drinker AT ALL. I came across these at my local health store and figured I would keep them for when I was craving something a little sweeter. They are sweet enough to fulfill a craving without making me feel icky. They aren't JUST like a cream soda with all the sugar but definitely just as fulfilling.
Valeria N.
Valeria N.
Foodie Expert
Do they have like a diet cream soda flavor or is it normal cream soda flavor?
johannah S.
johannah S.
How does this taste?
Brittany s.
Brittany s.
Is there a caffeine free version?
Laura F.
Laura F.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have heard of this type of soda, and I would like to know what the difference is between this and a coke. is it healthier?
Becca B.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Has anyone tried this with vanilla ice cream?