Zevia Cola uploaded by Katherine R.

BY ZEVIA

Zevia Cola: All natural soda 0 calories Very low sodium No sugar No caffeine No gluten 0 net carbs see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kellie-Ann B.
Kitchener, ON
I was so excited to try this beverage after hearing it was 0 calories, 0 sugar, etc. The range of interesting flavors had me curious (Lemon-Lime, Cherry, Ginger Root Beer) and I picked 6 cans up at my local Bulk Barn. For $0.99 a can, I figured it was worth a shot to see if I could find a soda that wasn't bad for me.

Big mistake. These sodas are disgusting. All the flavors I tried were equally as disgusting. There were no "saving graces" in this set. I've done a deeper review below on each flavor. But generally, they leave a weird taste in your mouth (much like a diet soda would, but this is worse) and for the lack of nutrition in these cans, I don't think it's worth it. I'll be sticking with my fruit juices or water additives.

So the flavors I've tried:
Cola - Tastes like your generic diet-pepsi or diet-coke, maybe more watered down. Really strong weird flavor in mouth.
Ginger Root Beer - VERY gingery. But oddly enough still watered down. Not much of a root beer aspect.
Lemon Lime - Tasted okay at first, but once that "odd feeling" gets in your mouth, it all goes downhill. Not bad, but not good.
Ginger Ale - Probably the "best" of the ones I tried. But it tasted like a normal ginger ale, with a bunch of water in it.

Over all, not worth the money, not worth the time. But if you already like diet sodas, they might be worth a shot.
Erin B.
I love Zevia, but this flavor was just not right for me. It didn't taste like cola to me, and seemed to have a strong peppery taste to it.
Jessica  B.
Chevy Chase, MD
Foodie Expert
Not a fan of this at all, didn't taste like we expected and it gave us stomach aches :(
Carly S.
Fallon, NV
Foodie Expert
The cola isn't my favorite flavor but I'm also not a fan of it's unhealthy counterpart. It's affordable and easy to find. If you like cola I'd say this is right up your alley.
Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA
Foodie Expert
I love the idea of an all natural soda that is healtheir than regular soda, but I was disappointed in their taste. I tried a few different flavors hoping that one would be good enough to replace my unhealthy Dr. Pepper habit, but unfortunately they just don't compare. They are a bit price-y as well.
Brianna W.
Tacoma , WA
Foodie Expert
The zevia cola doesn't taste exactly like cola but if your trying to cut out soda and you're really craving one this is a great option! I also like the root beer zevia it's slightly sweeter but still good
Brandi M.
Cypress, TX
I'll start off by saying that I love Zevia beverages. You cannot beat finding a reduced calorie beverage that is sweetened naturally. Unfortunately, I think it is that natural quality that makes the price a little higher than normal. BUT I will say that the price is worth it. I have found that grocery stores such as Kroger do provide reduced prices more consistently compared to organic, health food stores. The cola flavors are a little lower on my favorites lists simply because they seem to have a strange aftertaste, even when on ice. I still think they are a better alternative to other diet beverages
Katherine R.
Foodie Expert
These are definitely a good alternative to regular sodas. A lot more expensive than regular sodas, but they are worth it if you are watching what you eat. I definitely recommend.
OM G.
Kirkland, WA
The most healtheir Diet cola you can find in the matket especially if you are trying to stay away from chemical artificial sweeteners
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Foodie Expert
Tried the Zevia Cola - it has an OK taste and not too much aftertase. However, it seems like once you pour it into a glass - it has absolutely no fizz and is just flat! I prefer the Zevia Ginger Ale or Rootbeer over the Cola!
Destiney C.
Salinas , CA
Foodie Expert
Would you say this is more similar to Coke or Pepsi in flavor?
leyah g.
Does it actually taste good?