Zevia Cola uploaded by Katherine R.

BY ZEVIA

Zevia Cola: All natural soda 0 calories Very low sodium No sugar No caffeine No gluten 0 net carbs see more...

Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Howe, TX
I really enjoy this soda. I drink regular soda 2-3 times a day, and I've been searching for an alternative forever. This has such a good flavor, still fizzy, just overall an excellent product. I recommend it to anyone.
Cheyenne F.
Cheyenne F.
Claremore, Ok
First time trying a zevia product and I am very impressed! I was nervous to try it but on a whim decided to buy one. Tastes great! Tastes just like a regular cola but more light and refreshing! I look forward to trying other flavors!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Foodie Expert
Sort of tastes like Pepsi to me. Great alternative for soda. The other flavors they have are good too.
Lore B.
Lore B.
I recently got this in a Conscious Box subscription. I normally HATE cola products. Their overly sweet taste makes me gag, even the diet. This is hard to describe but this cola was somehow 'lighter' (?) than anything else I know of. It was delicious!
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
Foodie Expert
My husband really enjoys the taste of this cola. We were looking for an alternative to pop and artificial sweeteners without losing a great soda taste. Zevia comes in a variety of soda flavors and tastes great.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I can't drink regular sodas because I can't stand the taste, but I actually like Zevia as an occasional thing. I like almost their flavors (cherry being my favorite) and I think it's a good alternative to regular sodas due to the stevia used to sweeten it. I know it isn't actually healthy but if you've gotta drink a soda, I would go with Zevia.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Bowmanville
As a former Coke Zero drinker, I have been trying to get away from aspartame and decided to give Zevia cola a try. I really like it! It is different than Coke but has a great taste, no after taste and no sugar and no harmful chemicals! It is more expensive but worth the price. Zevia offers coupons on their website (usually either $1.00 or $1.50 off their 6-pack which sells for $5.99 in Canada) but also occasionally offers flash coupons on Facebook (offered $3.00 off this weekend). Also they go on sale at the local stores ($3.99 at Loblaws last week). My husband also likes their Black Cherry and we are going to try their other flavors as well. It is a good way to get our caffeine without all the other crap that is in the Coke and Coke Zero! Definitely staying with the Zevia!
Sara V.
Sara V.
Lexington, KY
I love Zevia! I have tried the Cola and the Cherry Cola… I like both equally. They are a little pricey, but I think they are worth it. They run $5.99 for a 6 pack but I have seen coupons for them before and they are currently 3/$10 at Kroger. They contain 0 calories and 0 sugar.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Foodie Expert
These are definitely a good alternative to regular sodas. A lot more expensive than regular sodas, but they are worth it if you are watching what you eat. I definitely recommend.
OM G.
OM G.
Kirkland, WA
The most healtheir Diet cola you can find in the matket especially if you are trying to stay away from chemical artificial sweeteners
Destiney C.
Destiney C.
Salinas , CA
Foodie Expert
Would you say this is more similar to Coke or Pepsi in flavor?
leyah g.
leyah g.
Does it actually taste good?