Add a Photo

By ZEVIA
Zevia Cola: All natural soda 0 calories Very low sodium No sugar No caffeine No gluten 0 net carbs
Photo (1)
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA
I love the idea of an all natural soda that is healtheir than regular soda, but I was disappointed in their taste. I tried a few different flavors hoping that one would be good enough to replace my unhealthy Dr. Pepper habit, but unfortunately they just don't compare. They are a bit price-y as well.
Sara V.
Sara V.
Lexington, KY
I love Zevia! I have tried the Cola and the Cherry Cola… I like both equally. They are a little pricey, but I think they are worth it. They run $5.99 for a 6 pack but I have seen coupons for them before and they are currently 3/$10 at Kroger. They contain 0 calories and 0 sugar.
Jessica  B.
Jessica B.
Chevy Chase, MD
Not a fan of this at all, didn't taste like we expected and it gave us stomach aches :(
OM G.
OM G.
Kirkland, WA
The most healtheir Diet cola you can find in the matket especially if you are trying to stay away from chemical artificial sweeteners
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles, CA
I can't drink regular sodas because I can't stand the taste, but I actually like Zevia as an occasional thing. I like almost their flavors (cherry being my favorite) and I think it's a good alternative to regular sodas due to the stevia used to sweeten it. I know it isn't actually healthy but if you've gotta drink a soda, I would go with Zevia.
Kellie-Ann B.
Kellie-Ann B.
KITCHENER, ON
Oct. 20, 2016, 11:50 p.m.
Review for: Zevia Cola, 12 oz, 6ct (Pack of 4)
I was so excited to try this beverage after hearing it was 0 calories, 0 sugar, etc. The range of interesting flavors had me curious (Lemon-Lime, Cherry, Ginger Root Beer) and I picked 6 cans up at my local Bulk Barn. For $0.99 a can, I figured it was worth a shot to see if I could find a soda that wasn't bad for me.

Big mistake. These sodas are disgusting. All the flavors I tried were equally as disgusting. There were no "saving graces" in this set. I've done a deeper review below on each flavor. But generally, they leave a weird taste in your mouth (much like a diet soda would, but this is worse) and for the lack of nutrition in these cans, I don't think it's worth it. I'll be sticking with my fruit juices or water additives.

So the flavors I've tried:
Cola - Tastes like your generic diet-pepsi or diet-coke, maybe more watered down. Really strong weird flavor in mouth.
Ginger Root Beer - VERY gingery. But oddly enough still watered down. Not much of a root beer aspect.
Lemon Lime - Tasted okay at first, but once that "odd feeling" gets in your mouth, it all goes downhill. Not bad, but not good.
Ginger Ale - Probably the "best" of the ones I tried. But it tasted like a normal ginger ale, with a bunch of water in it.

Over all, not worth the money, not worth the time. But if you already like diet sodas, they might be worth a shot.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Bowmanville
As a former Coke Zero drinker, I have been trying to get away from aspartame and decided to give Zevia cola a try. I really like it! It is different than Coke but has a great taste, no after taste and no sugar and no harmful chemicals! It is more expensive but worth the price. Zevia offers coupons on their website (usually either $1.00 or $1.50 off their 6-pack which sells for $5.99 in Canada) but also occasionally offers flash coupons on Facebook (offered $3.00 off this weekend). Also they go on sale at the local stores ($3.99 at Loblaws last week). My husband also likes their Black Cherry and we are going to try their other flavors as well. It is a good way to get our caffeine without all the other crap that is in the Coke and Coke Zero! Definitely staying with the Zevia!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Tried the Zevia Cola - it has an OK taste and not too much aftertase. However, it seems like once you pour it into a glass - it has absolutely no fizz and is just flat! I prefer the Zevia Ginger Ale or Rootbeer over the Cola!
Destiney C.
Destiney C.
Salinas, CA
Would you say this is more similar to Coke or Pepsi in flavor?
leyah g.