Add a Photo

By ZEVIA
Zevia Cola: All natural soda 0 calories Very low sodium No sugar No caffeine No gluten 0 net carbs
Photo (1)
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Oxnard, CA

I can't drink regular sodas because I can't stand the taste, but I actually like Zevia as an occasional thing. I like almost their flavors (cherry being my favorite) and I think it's a good alternative to regular sodas due to the stevia used to sweeten it. I know it isn't actually healthy but if you've gotta drink a soda, I would go with Zevia.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.

These are definitely a good alternative to regular sodas. A lot more expensive than regular sodas, but they are worth it if you are watching what you eat. I definitely recommend.
Madeline M.
Madeline M.

My husband really enjoys the taste of this cola. We were looking for an alternative to pop and artificial sweeteners without losing a great soda taste. Zevia comes in a variety of soda flavors and tastes great.
Lore B.
Lore B.

I recently got this in a Conscious Box subscription. I normally HATE cola products. Their overly sweet taste makes me gag, even the diet. This is hard to describe but this cola was somehow 'lighter' (?) than anything else I know of. It was delicious!
Cheyenne F.
Cheyenne F.
Claremore, Ok

First time trying a zevia product and I am very impressed! I was nervous to try it but on a whim decided to buy one. Tastes great! Tastes just like a regular cola but more light and refreshing! I look forward to trying other flavors!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB

Tried the Zevia Cola - it has an OK taste and not too much aftertase. However, it seems like once you pour it into a glass - it has absolutely no fizz and is just flat! I prefer the Zevia Ginger Ale or Rootbeer over the Cola!
Lori B.
Lori B.
Bowmanville

As a former Coke Zero drinker, I have been trying to get away from aspartame and decided to give Zevia cola a try. I really like it! It is different than Coke but has a great taste, no after taste and no sugar and no harmful chemicals! It is more expensive but worth the price. Zevia offers coupons on their website (usually either $1.00 or $1.50 off their 6-pack which sells for $5.99 in Canada) but also occasionally offers flash coupons on Facebook (offered $3.00 off this weekend). Also they go on sale at the local stores ($3.99 at Loblaws last week). My husband also likes their Black Cherry and we are going to try their other flavors as well. It is a good way to get our caffeine without all the other crap that is in the Coke and Coke Zero! Definitely staying with the Zevia!
Kellie-Ann B.
Kellie-Ann B.
KITCHENER, ON

I was so excited to try this beverage after hearing it was 0 calories, 0 sugar, etc. The range of interesting flavors had me curious (Lemon-Lime, Cherry, Ginger Root Beer) and I picked 6 cans up at my local Bulk Barn. For $0.99 a can, I figured it was worth a shot to see if I could find a soda that wasn't bad for me.

Big mistake. These sodas are disgusting. All the flavors I tried were equally as disgusting. There were no "saving graces" in this set. I've done a deeper review below on each flavor. But generally, they leave a weird taste in your mouth (much like a diet soda would, but this is worse) and for the lack of nutrition in these cans, I don't think it's worth it. I'll be sticking with my fruit juices or water additives.

So the flavors I've tried:
Cola - Tastes like your generic diet-pepsi or diet-coke, maybe more watered down. Really strong weird flavor in mouth.
Ginger Root Beer - VERY gingery. But oddly enough still watered down. Not much of a root beer aspect.
Lemon Lime - Tasted okay at first, but once that "odd feeling" gets in your mouth, it all goes downhill. Not bad, but not good.
Ginger Ale - Probably the "best" of the ones I tried. But it tasted like a normal ginger ale, with a bunch of water in it.

Over all, not worth the money, not worth the time. But if you already like diet sodas, they might be worth a shot.
Destiney C.
Destiney C.
Salinas , Ca

Would you say this is more similar to Coke or Pepsi in flavor?
leyah g.