Zevia Cola uploaded by Katherine R.

BY ZEVIA

Zevia Cola: All natural soda 0 calories Very low sodium No sugar No caffeine No gluten 0 net carbs see more...

Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Foodie Expert
Sort of tastes like Pepsi to me. Great alternative for soda. The other flavors they have are good too.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Howe, TX
I really enjoy this soda. I drink regular soda 2-3 times a day, and I've been searching for an alternative forever. This has such a good flavor, still fizzy, just overall an excellent product. I recommend it to anyone.
Carly S.
Carly S.
Fallon, NV
Foodie Expert
The cola isn't my favorite flavor but I'm also not a fan of it's unhealthy counterpart. It's affordable and easy to find. If you like cola I'd say this is right up your alley.
Erin B.
Erin B.
I love Zevia, but this flavor was just not right for me. It didn't taste like cola to me, and seemed to have a strong peppery taste to it.
OM G.
OM G.
Kirkland, WA
The most healtheir Diet cola you can find in the matket especially if you are trying to stay away from chemical artificial sweeteners
Jessica  B.
Jessica B.
Chevy Chase, MD
Not a fan of this at all, didn't taste like we expected and it gave us stomach aches :(
Sara V.
Sara V.
Lexington, KY
I love Zevia! I have tried the Cola and the Cherry Cola… I like both equally. They are a little pricey, but I think they are worth it. They run $5.99 for a 6 pack but I have seen coupons for them before and they are currently 3/$10 at Kroger. They contain 0 calories and 0 sugar.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA
Foodie Expert
I love the idea of an all natural soda that is healtheir than regular soda, but I was disappointed in their taste. I tried a few different flavors hoping that one would be good enough to replace my unhealthy Dr. Pepper habit, but unfortunately they just don't compare. They are a bit price-y as well.
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Tacoma, WA
Foodie Expert
The zevia cola doesn't taste exactly like cola but if your trying to cut out soda and you're really craving one this is a great option! I also like the root beer zevia it's slightly sweeter but still good
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Cypress, TX
I'll start off by saying that I love Zevia beverages. You cannot beat finding a reduced calorie beverage that is sweetened naturally. Unfortunately, I think it is that natural quality that makes the price a little higher than normal. BUT I will say that the price is worth it. I have found that grocery stores such as Kroger do provide reduced prices more consistently compared to organic, health food stores. The cola flavors are a little lower on my favorites lists simply because they seem to have a strange aftertaste, even when on ice. I still think they are a better alternative to other diet beverages
Destiney C.
Destiney C.
Salinas , CA
Foodie Expert
Would you say this is more similar to Coke or Pepsi in flavor?
leyah g.
leyah g.
Does it actually taste good?