Zevia Cola uploaded by Katherine R.

BY ZEVIA

Zevia Cola: All natural soda 0 calories Very low sodium No sugar No caffeine No gluten 0 net carbs see more...

Kelsey S.
Howe, TX
I really enjoy this soda. I drink regular soda 2-3 times a day, and I've been searching for an alternative forever. This has such a good flavor, still fizzy, just overall an excellent product. I recommend it to anyone.
Katherine R.
Foodie Expert
These are definitely a good alternative to regular sodas. A lot more expensive than regular sodas, but they are worth it if you are watching what you eat. I definitely recommend.
Carly S.
Fallon, NV
Foodie Expert
The cola isn't my favorite flavor but I'm also not a fan of it's unhealthy counterpart. It's affordable and easy to find. If you like cola I'd say this is right up your alley.
Cheyenne F.
Claremore, Ok
First time trying a zevia product and I am very impressed! I was nervous to try it but on a whim decided to buy one. Tastes great! Tastes just like a regular cola but more light and refreshing! I look forward to trying other flavors!
Ashley S.
Foodie Expert
Sort of tastes like Pepsi to me. Great alternative for soda. The other flavors they have are good too.
Jessica  B.
Chevy Chase, MD
Foodie Expert
Not a fan of this at all, didn't taste like we expected and it gave us stomach aches :(
OM G.
Kirkland, WA
The most healtheir Diet cola you can find in the matket especially if you are trying to stay away from chemical artificial sweeteners
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I can't drink regular sodas because I can't stand the taste, but I actually like Zevia as an occasional thing. I like almost their flavors (cherry being my favorite) and I think it's a good alternative to regular sodas due to the stevia used to sweeten it. I know it isn't actually healthy but if you've gotta drink a soda, I would go with Zevia.
Erin B.
I love Zevia, but this flavor was just not right for me. It didn't taste like cola to me, and seemed to have a strong peppery taste to it.
Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA
Foodie Expert
I love the idea of an all natural soda that is healtheir than regular soda, but I was disappointed in their taste. I tried a few different flavors hoping that one would be good enough to replace my unhealthy Dr. Pepper habit, but unfortunately they just don't compare. They are a bit price-y as well.
Destiney C.
Salinas , CA
Foodie Expert
Would you say this is more similar to Coke or Pepsi in flavor?
leyah g.
Does it actually taste good?