Zevia Cola uploaded by Katherine R.

BY ZEVIA

Zevia Cola: All natural soda 0 calories Very low sodium No sugar No caffeine No gluten 0 net carbs see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley S.
Foodie Expert
Sort of tastes like Pepsi to me. Great alternative for soda. The other flavors they have are good too.
Kelsey S.
Howe, TX
I really enjoy this soda. I drink regular soda 2-3 times a day, and I've been searching for an alternative forever. This has such a good flavor, still fizzy, just overall an excellent product. I recommend it to anyone.
Carly S.
Fallon, NV
Foodie Expert
The cola isn't my favorite flavor but I'm also not a fan of it's unhealthy counterpart. It's affordable and easy to find. If you like cola I'd say this is right up your alley.
Brandi M.
Cypress, TX
I'll start off by saying that I love Zevia beverages. You cannot beat finding a reduced calorie beverage that is sweetened naturally. Unfortunately, I think it is that natural quality that makes the price a little higher than normal. BUT I will say that the price is worth it. I have found that grocery stores such as Kroger do provide reduced prices more consistently compared to organic, health food stores. The cola flavors are a little lower on my favorites lists simply because they seem to have a strange aftertaste, even when on ice. I still think they are a better alternative to other diet beverages
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I can't drink regular sodas because I can't stand the taste, but I actually like Zevia as an occasional thing. I like almost their flavors (cherry being my favorite) and I think it's a good alternative to regular sodas due to the stevia used to sweeten it. I know it isn't actually healthy but if you've gotta drink a soda, I would go with Zevia.
Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA
Foodie Expert
I love the idea of an all natural soda that is healtheir than regular soda, but I was disappointed in their taste. I tried a few different flavors hoping that one would be good enough to replace my unhealthy Dr. Pepper habit, but unfortunately they just don't compare. They are a bit price-y as well.
Cheyenne F.
Claremore, Ok
First time trying a zevia product and I am very impressed! I was nervous to try it but on a whim decided to buy one. Tastes great! Tastes just like a regular cola but more light and refreshing! I look forward to trying other flavors!
Sara V.
Lexington, KY
I love Zevia! I have tried the Cola and the Cherry Cola… I like both equally. They are a little pricey, but I think they are worth it. They run $5.99 for a 6 pack but I have seen coupons for them before and they are currently 3/$10 at Kroger. They contain 0 calories and 0 sugar.
Lore B.
I recently got this in a Conscious Box subscription. I normally HATE cola products. Their overly sweet taste makes me gag, even the diet. This is hard to describe but this cola was somehow 'lighter' (?) than anything else I know of. It was delicious!
Madeline M.
Foodie Expert
My husband really enjoys the taste of this cola. We were looking for an alternative to pop and artificial sweeteners without losing a great soda taste. Zevia comes in a variety of soda flavors and tastes great.
Destiney C.
Salinas , CA
Foodie Expert
Would you say this is more similar to Coke or Pepsi in flavor?
leyah g.
Does it actually taste good?