Zevia Cola uploaded by Katherine R.

BY ZEVIA

Zevia Cola: All natural soda 0 calories Very low sodium No sugar No caffeine No gluten 0 net carbs see more...

Photo (1)
Buy on Walmart
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Sort of tastes like Pepsi to me. Great alternative for soda. The other flavors they have are good too.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Howe, TX
I really enjoy this soda. I drink regular soda 2-3 times a day, and I've been searching for an alternative forever. This has such a good flavor, still fizzy, just overall an excellent product. I recommend it to anyone.
Carly S.
Carly S.
Fallon, NV
The cola isn't my favorite flavor but I'm also not a fan of it's unhealthy counterpart. It's affordable and easy to find. If you like cola I'd say this is right up your alley.
Erin B.
Erin B.
I love Zevia, but this flavor was just not right for me. It didn't taste like cola to me, and seemed to have a strong peppery taste to it.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
These are definitely a good alternative to regular sodas. A lot more expensive than regular sodas, but they are worth it if you are watching what you eat. I definitely recommend.
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
My husband really enjoys the taste of this cola. We were looking for an alternative to pop and artificial sweeteners without losing a great soda taste. Zevia comes in a variety of soda flavors and tastes great.
Lore B.
Lore B.
I recently got this in a Conscious Box subscription. I normally HATE cola products. Their overly sweet taste makes me gag, even the diet. This is hard to describe but this cola was somehow 'lighter' (?) than anything else I know of. It was delicious!
Cheyenne F.
Cheyenne F.
Claremore, Ok
First time trying a zevia product and I am very impressed! I was nervous to try it but on a whim decided to buy one. Tastes great! Tastes just like a regular cola but more light and refreshing! I look forward to trying other flavors!
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Cypress, TX
I'll start off by saying that I love Zevia beverages. You cannot beat finding a reduced calorie beverage that is sweetened naturally. Unfortunately, I think it is that natural quality that makes the price a little higher than normal. BUT I will say that the price is worth it. I have found that grocery stores such as Kroger do provide reduced prices more consistently compared to organic, health food stores. The cola flavors are a little lower on my favorites lists simply because they seem to have a strange aftertaste, even when on ice. I still think they are a better alternative to other diet beverages
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Tacoma, WA
The zevia cola doesn't taste exactly like cola but if your trying to cut out soda and you're really craving one this is a great option! I also like the root beer zevia it's slightly sweeter but still good
Destiney C.
Destiney C.
Salinas, CA
Foodie Expert
Would you say this is more similar to Coke or Pepsi in flavor?
leyah g.