Add a Photo

By ZEVIA
Zevia Cola: All natural soda 0 calories Very low sodium No sugar No caffeine No gluten 0 net carbs
Photo (1)
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Howe, TX

I really enjoy this soda. I drink regular soda 2-3 times a day, and I've been searching for an alternative forever. This has such a good flavor, still fizzy, just overall an excellent product. I recommend it to anyone.
Erin B.
Erin B.

I love Zevia, but this flavor was just not right for me. It didn't taste like cola to me, and seemed to have a strong peppery taste to it.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

Sort of tastes like Pepsi to me. Great alternative for soda. The other flavors they have are good too.
Kellie-Ann B.
Kellie-Ann B.
KITCHENER

I was so excited to try this beverage after hearing it was 0 calories, 0 sugar, etc. The range of interesting flavors had me curious (Lemon-Lime, Cherry, Ginger Root Beer) and I picked 6 cans up at my local Bulk Barn. For $0.99 a can, I figured it was worth a shot to see if I could find a soda that wasn't bad for me.

Big mistake. These sodas are disgusting. All the flavors I tried were equally as disgusting. There were no "saving graces" in this set. I've done a deeper review below on each flavor. But generally, they leave a weird taste in your mouth (much like a diet soda would, but this is worse) and for the lack of nutrition in these cans, I don't think it's worth it. I'll be sticking with my fruit juices or water additives.

So the flavors I've tried:
Cola - Tastes like your generic diet-pepsi or diet-coke, maybe more watered down. Really strong weird flavor in mouth.
Ginger Root Beer - VERY gingery. But oddly enough still watered down. Not much of a root beer aspect.
Lemon Lime - Tasted okay at first, but once that "odd feeling" gets in your mouth, it all goes downhill. Not bad, but not good.
Ginger Ale - Probably the "best" of the ones I tried. But it tasted like a normal ginger ale, with a bunch of water in it.

Over all, not worth the money, not worth the time. But if you already like diet sodas, they might be worth a shot.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Cypress, TX

I'll start off by saying that I love Zevia beverages. You cannot beat finding a reduced calorie beverage that is sweetened naturally. Unfortunately, I think it is that natural quality that makes the price a little higher than normal. BUT I will say that the price is worth it. I have found that grocery stores such as Kroger do provide reduced prices more consistently compared to organic, health food stores. The cola flavors are a little lower on my favorites lists simply because they seem to have a strange aftertaste, even when on ice. I still think they are a better alternative to other diet beverages
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Tacoma, WA

The zevia cola doesn't taste exactly like cola but if your trying to cut out soda and you're really craving one this is a great option! I also like the root beer zevia it's slightly sweeter but still good
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA

I love the idea of an all natural soda that is healtheir than regular soda, but I was disappointed in their taste. I tried a few different flavors hoping that one would be good enough to replace my unhealthy Dr. Pepper habit, but unfortunately they just don't compare. They are a bit price-y as well.
Sara V.
Sara V.
Lexington, KY

I love Zevia! I have tried the Cola and the Cherry Cola… I like both equally. They are a little pricey, but I think they are worth it. They run $5.99 for a 6 pack but I have seen coupons for them before and they are currently 3/$10 at Kroger. They contain 0 calories and 0 sugar.
Jessica  B.
Jessica B.
Chevy Chase, MD

Not a fan of this at all, didn't taste like we expected and it gave us stomach aches :(
OM G.
OM G.
Kirkland, WA

The most healtheir Diet cola you can find in the matket especially if you are trying to stay away from chemical artificial sweeteners
Destiney C.
Destiney C.
Salinas, Ca

Would you say this is more similar to Coke or Pepsi in flavor?

Join Now