Zevia All Natural Soda, Ginger Ale, 12 Ounce (Pack of 24) Frustration Free Package uploaded by Kelly G.

BY ZEVIA

Zevia Ginger Ale Soft Drink, 12 oz, 24 ct see more...

Elizabeth B.
Boardman, OH
I am a diet soda addict and have been trying to quit drinking it because I want to avoid all the harmful chemicals. I've recently jumped on the sparkling water bandwagon, but sometimes I just want a soda. I saw this in Target and was intrigued. I love ginger ale. This, however, I am not a fan of. All I can say is that I am not a fan of the aftertaste. I just can't get used to it. I'll finish my six pack, but definitely will not repurchase it.
Gina G.
I love this ginger ale! It has natural ingredients and is a good alternative to soda. No calories and no caffeine in this one. The flavor is pretty good and it is refreshing! I love this soda I am trying to drink it instead of Diet Coke.
Yvonne M.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Great all natural-low calorie substitute. It tastes like regular ginger ale. It can leave somewhat of an artificial taste if you're not used to it, but it's subtle. I wish it had more of a gingery taste though.
Maddy W.
I am always on the search for low carb and sugar-free options since I am on the Keto diet. I really like this soda pop. I don't think it tastes exactly like the regular ginger ale but it does the job! It's a great treat once in awhile.
Melissa J.
I gave up soda years ago and really only drink it with alcohol. But I got a coupon to try this for free and I went for it. The bubbles don't bother me too much (as many other sodas do) and it tasted very good! Many people say they can taste stevia in products, but I couldn't taste it! It tasted like a delicious ginger ale with no sugar, calories, etc!
Carly S.
Fallon, NV
Love zevia! It's such a great alternative to soda..don't have to worry about the amount of sugar you are drinking and who knows what else chemicals. I would pick zevia brand anything over other sodas any day. It tastes just like the soda ginger ale and I think even better.
Channa B.
I am not a big fan of soda to being with, but every now and then I want something carbonated. Typically, I will go for sparkling water, but this is a great alternative too! I can get my soda fix without having all of the guilty that would typically come with it!
Katie R.
Grove City, OH
As someone who doesn't drink soda often, I am a big fan of Zevia. The flavor is light and crisp and there are no harmful ingredients like traditional sodas. The nutritional content is also appealing. While the price is a bit expensive, it's worth it (in my opinion) for natural soda.
Laura T.
Spring, TX
This is my husband's second favorite flavor after the dr pepper one! A satisfying soda without all the sugar and junk. A warning though - there is a slight aftertaste.
Crystal  C.
Auburn, WA
I am trying to cut down on my calories and heard that a nutrionist at work recommended this soda. I gave it two solid trys, and though it is made with stevia rather than an artificial sweetener, it still tastes like a diet soda to me.