Zevia All Natural Mountain Zevia Soda Soft Drink uploaded by Leah Helen T.Zevia All Natural Mountain Zevia Soda Soft Drink uploaded by Leah Helen T.

BY ZEVIA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Zevia Mountain Zevia Soft Drink, 12 oz, 24 ct

• What flavor are available for this soda?3 Answers
Stacy B.
Quincy, FL
We sell these at my store; this flavor is pretty good. The fruity flavors of this brand of soda taste immensely better than some of the other flavors (the plain "cola" flavor is pretty horrid). I don't do any sugar so this is a good product to change up what I drink every once in a while.
Melissa W.
Evans, GA
Love this! It's definitely my favorite flavor. It's not too syrupy, but it still has that sweet taste mountain dew does. Love that there are absolutely no artificial sweeteners in it!
Asia W.
I just recently found this flavor at Whole Foods 45 mins away and I love it! I hope my local Kroger starts to carry it soon as it has helped me cut out my Mountain Dew cravings!
Taylor B.
It tastes slightly saltier than Mountain Dew, but if you're like me and don't drink the original soda too often, you can hardly taste the difference.
Leah Helen T.
Philadelphia, MS
Yums!!! It is supposed to be a better alternative than another diet soda. Vegan. Gluten-free. Kosher.
Dorothy B.
Charleston, SC
What flavor are available for this soda?