BY ZEVIA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Have you ever wanted to go back to the good old days? The days when your gym was a jungle gym? One sip of Zevia Grape soda will take you there. Zevia Grape has that great flavor you remember from childhood but none of the calories you want as an adult....

Laura M.
Louisville, KY
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS DRINK! I have been drinking these for years and i am still obsessed with them. I swear to you that Im even drinking one right now! The taste is amazing. It tastes just like regular grape soda to me. It has no calories, carbs, sugar, or aspartame which is something I was looking for. I stopped drinking sodas years ago because of all the bad chemicals and ingredients that they come with so when i heard about these healthy "sodas" I had to try them and I am so glad that I did!
Beth G.
This soda isn't bad, I love Zevia's products, but the grape isn't my favorite of theirs. Has a slightly medicinal taste, but great if you are trying to cut out sugar and they don't use any caramel coloring.
Laura T.
Spring, TX
I Love This hard to find flavor! A satisfying soda without all the sugar and junk. A warning though - there is a slight aftertaste.