BY ZEVIA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

KosherDairy FreeGluten FreeNon-GMO Project VerifiedVeganWheat FreeYeast FreeFoodandBeverageKOSHER,FoodandBeverageDAIREFREE,FoodandBeverageGLUTENFREE,FoodandBeverageNONGMO,FoodandBeverageVEGAN,FoodandBeverageWHEATFREE,FoodandBeverageYEASTFREE Packs in... see more...

Jasmin M.
Chicago , IL
Not a fan! I've tried several varieties of this brand and haven't found one that I like. Given the name, I thought they used only stevia as the sweetener. However, the ingredients also lists erythritol and monk fruit which are also sugar substitutes. And I think the erythritol ( which I've experienced in other no-cal, no sugar drinks) leaves an unpleasant aftertaste and a strange cooling mouth-feel. I think I'll stick to sparkling water and a cane sugar soft drink on occasion.
Lori H.
Vancouver, WA
This is THE BEST natural soda! I use to have a horrible Dr. Pepper addiction and this helped me to get away from all of the bad stuff that is in regular sodas. I love that it is made with Stevia as opposed to Aspartame that is in many diet sodas. It is now clear so there are NO artificial colors in it. Also GMO free. LOVE this product!!!
Asia W.
I absolutely love these. I've been trying to cut out Mountain Dew because I mainly drink it for the carbonation. These taste really good and the carbonation is perfect. I wish they were a little cheaper but it's a much better alternative.
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
Oh I tried this the other day in Strawberry flavor and OMG it was gooood! I love it because it has low sugar and it's perfect for diabetics and people with hypoglycemia like me :)
Jennifer C.
One of my favorite flavors of the Zevia brand and their Stevia sweetened version of Dr Pepper. This is a low-calorie treat you won't feel bad about drinking!
Halie F.
Tucson, AZ
Love this soda great alternative to aspartame filled diet soda. The other flavors are great but this lacks the aftertaste of some of their other sodas
Tia T.
Jacksonville, FL
I don't really like sugar free because doesn't taste the same but this is definitely a good prank I see it at whole foods and trader joes all the time
Laura T.
Spring, TX
My husband loves this flavor! A satisfying soda without all the sugar and junk. A warning though - there is a slight aftertaste.
Jennifer K.
Mount Olive, AL
I love these drinks. I received several in my Conscious Boxes. Best tasting diet drinks by far.
Alicia D.
london, Ontario
Zevia - Black Cherry is my favorite! I'm not one to care about the chemicals in diet soda but when Zevia is an option i will pick one up.. gives me a guilt free alternative :D Taste is awesome as far as Root Beer & Black Cherry but you cant leave them open and out they lose their flavor & it tastes like crap.

Amazon