BY ZEVIA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Zevia Cream Soda: All natural Zero calories No sugar No sodium No gluten No net carbs Kosher

Buy on Amazon
  • "I prefer Zevia over a diet coke any day. " in 1 review
  • "Bought it as pop alternative and for times when my sweet tooth kicks in, but I couldn't stomach more than a few sips." in 1 review
G S.
I LOVE THESE! I have continually bought them over and over again now that target sells them (Which I only discovered several months ago. I thought only Whole Foods sold them.). I stopped drinking soda (yes I call it soda.) years ago as a teenager because of my acne break outs. I am so glad I found a more healthy alternative that isn't strictly "flavored soda water". I need a little sweetness ;)
Courtney B.
Denton, NC
Best healthy "diet" soda I have tried so far! Most of Zevia's flavors are good, but the creme soda tastes better than any normal sugar based creme soda I've tried.

A little pricey compared to average sodas, but not bad compared to similarly healthy options. And It's definitely worth it when you're craving a soda you don't have to feel guilty about.
Margaret S.
grovetown, GA
Cream soda is one of my top 3 favorites, i found them at Kroger today. I was so impressed with the flavor range, zevia had. The can looks like a cream soda can and is simple yet appealing. The flavor is exactly like cream soda, i cannot tell the difference and I am so very excited about it because I am on keto, and sugar free drinks are awesome. Love love love this, and hopefully I can get it again soon.
Megan G.
Burleson, TX
I love Zevia! My favorite flavors are the root beer and the ginger ale, but I do like the cream soda as well. Zevia is pretty expensive, but is such a better alternative to soda. It isn’t as sweet as typical sodas, but has a good amount of flavor and carbonation. I also love that I don’t feel guilty after drinking one!
Shanelle T.
Rapid City
You can tell it is diet soda from the flavor, but it is a great alternative to regular soda. It is very affordable and it was better than I thought it would be. There are so many flavors to choose from and this is my favorite. It fits well into my diet and I recommend it to others who are trying to make healthy choices.
Ashley A.
Cleveland, OH
I bought this to try as an alternative to soda! I am so in love with it! My favorite flavors are cream soda, root beer, and grape! Wish they were a tad less pricey, but I always get them anyway. It doesn't taste exactly like regular type diet soda, so be aware of that, but I like the flavor regardless!
Brittany P.
Denver, CO
I like that this is made with natural sweeteners. The taste is OK, but it has a little bit of a strange aftertaste. Great for that one off craving for a cream soda. A little expensive, but I’m willing to pay it because it doesn’t have all the nasty ingredients
Tara Z.
Clementon
It was delicious but went flat very quickly. The packaging made sense color wise and it was labeled easy to read. Very affordable beverage in my opinion. I prefer Canada Dry but for the price it was good! I'd still recommend it to my friends and family.
Coach Zury R.
Orlando, FL
I love Zevia! It's the best way to get the pleasure of having a soda without the 28 grams of sugar and horrible additives! I love it cause not only they have all the flavors they actually come close to the originals! I recomen zevia to everybody!
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
One of the best sugar free soda flavors on the market. I find them in target and I get tired of the normal flavors and sometimes I just want a soda but without all the sugar and these totally give me my fix that I craved. Highly recommend and there are plenty of flavors too!
Johannah S.
How does this taste?
Valeria N.
Brandon
Do they have like a diet cream soda flavor or is it normal cream soda flavor?
Brittany s.
Is there a caffeine free version?
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Has anyone tried this with vanilla ice cream?
Laura F.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have heard of this type of soda, and I would like to know what the difference is between this and a coke. is it healthier?