Zevia All Natural Cola Soda Soft Drink uploaded by Katherine R.

BY ZEVIA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Zevia Cola All Natural Soda: Stevia-sweetened Zero calories No sugar No artificial sweeteners Vegan Gluten free Kosher

Sommer R.
San Diego , CA
For those trying to be healthier but still enjoy the taste of soda, Zevia is the best product I would ever recommend. It tastes almost just like soda without all of the calories and sugar. It helps me keep any of those unhealthy cravings away while still being able to stay hydrated when you’re too tired of drinking plain water. It’s always my go to drink if available
Beauty B.
knoxville,tn
Zevia is my life saver in curbing my desire to have a soda but with none of the extra calories or chemicals. I have zero guilt when drinking this and definitely don’t reach for anything else. If I had to describe what it specifically tastes like, the cola version tastes like Diet Coke. So good!
Jilly C.
O Fallon, MO
This is an alternative to soda with a healthy sweetener that my diet had recommended on Keto. This flavor however is awful. This is not a cola flavor you are familiar with. The other varieties are much better. This one really just needs work.
BayLe M.
Crestview, FL
I did not like this product at all. I thought it was very very tasteless. Left a nasty aftertaste in the back of my throat. I think the price is fair for what you get. But I definitely would not recommend this to anybody else.
Christina C.
Lomita
This is a great alternative for brand name diet soda or even just brand name regular soda. It still has no nutritional value but when you’re tired of drinking just water and want to switch it up a bit, it’s a good splurge.
Sara A.
Baltimore, MD
Can only drink like...one a week. Very strong stevia taste but nice over ice when it’s hot out. Affordable! Great for keto/paleo people with a sweet tooth. Cool product, but wish theyd improve the stevia flavor.
Jennifer L.
N Las Vegas, NV
I like to drink this when my stomach starts acting up and it definitely makes me feel much better. Very compact so you can take them anywhere and such a sassy look on the can
Christina T.
North Charleston
Zevia promises to be a healthy alternative to soda while still preserving the same or similar taste of regular soda. I found that these don't taste similar at all to regular sugar filled soda and ended up dumping them out. I really wanted to like this product but I just couldn't stomach the difference in taste.
Erin S.
These are delicious, and they don’t have the weird aftertaste or mental fog that come along with other artificial sweeteners. They’re fizzy and refreshing, and I love them.
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
This taste just like your regular cola but is better for you and is just so much better in flavor and crispness and they're delicious in this really cheap so it's great
Destiney C.
Salinas, CA
Would you say this is more similar to Coke or Pepsi in flavor?
Mandy H.
Grand Falls-Windsor
Has anyone tried these? Are they any good?
leyah g.
Does it actually taste good?