by Zesty Paws

Zesty Paws’ Turmeric Curcumin Bites with Bioperine are chewable supplements with natural ingredients that provide the nourishment pets need to live healthier lives.. A patented extract derived from black pepper that has been shown to gently increase absorption of vital nutrients.. Contains compounds that have been shown to relieve discomfort associated with joint pain.. Provides natural joint and digestive support, and contains antioxidants that support the immune system.. Supports weight control, joint health, cognitive function, and energy levels.

Expiration Date: June 2019

Shipping Weight: 1.12 lbs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zesty Paws, Turmeric, Curcumin Bites For Dogs, Joint & Immune Support, Duck Flavor, 90 Soft Chews!
N Charleston, SC
Review for: Zesty Paws, Turmeric, Curcumin Bites For Dogs, Joint & Immune Support, Duck Flavor, 90 Soft Chews(pack of 1)
If you have a senior dog with arthritis (or really any issues at all), this is the best supplement you can give them. The difference in my 17 year old dog in the 3 months we’ve been using this is amazing. He’s better than he’s been in 3 years- not just moving, but eating, playing, more alert. It’s made a real quality of life difference. The youngest dog is now getting them too! I highly recommend
Steubenville, OH
Zesty Paws, Turmeric, Curcumin Bites For Dogs, Joint & Immune Support, Duck Flavor, 90 Soft Chews uploaded by Alena S.
Review for: Zesty Paws, Turmeric, Curcumin Bites For Dogs, Joint & Immune Support, Duck Flavor, 90 Soft Chews(pack of 2)
I have had such great success with Zesty Paws products in the past, so I decided to try the turmeric curcumin bites. I am so happy I did. My dog loves these more than any other supplements she takes. She thinks they are her treats. My dog has a lot of digestive and joint issues and these bites encourage mobility while helping to relieve joint-related aches, stiffness, and discomfort. These are such a perfect fit for my dogs!! The bites also promote nutrient absorption and intestinal health. My dog has increased energy levels and is starting to play with toys again, something she really hasn't done in a few years. She has had an increase in her mobility and I can tell she is so much happier as a result. It has also helped her lose some weight. I honestly can't say enough great things about this supplement. They even have all natural ingredients. Zesty Paws will forever be a go to in my household. I have healthier happier dogs because of thier supplements.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Definitely helped my dogs inflammation and sore knee. Overall great product. She loves the taste too.
San Juan , PR
I tried this brand as an offer and i was so glad i gave it a try. I have an old chihuahua that is very picky and giving her supplements was a nightmare. This she is happy to eat no problems.