suggested searches
Zesty Paws Senior Hip & Joint Chews for Dogs with Turmeric + Glucosamine & Chondroitin, 90 Chews
Zesty Paws

3 star

2 star

1 star

16%

After doing some research, this product does come highly recommended however I can’t give my own personal approval. I have two American Staffordshire terriers and neither of them would eat these without being wrapped in cheese; which I do not want to do. Immediately opening the package, their noses were intrigued but when I tried to give them the chew it was rejected. So now having some saliva on the chew it stained the blanket my boys were laying on. These supplements have an intense smell of chicken and a vitamin type scent. The heart shape is cute and the consistency is soft. The container is nice and sturdy with a twist off cap for better storage. Unfortunately, this was not a winner in my house. I did end up giving some to my neighbor to see if their dog would enjoy them and hopefully benefit from them, sadly their dog rejected them as well. Ultimately I ended up giving them to a friend of mine that volunteers for a local Humane Society.
Millie is getting older so I’ve been giving her these for under a month now. No big difference yet but she looks forward every morning to these
This supplement got my old chihuahua moving again and playing like she used to do. I'm so happy I got this for her after so many other brands that either did nothing or she just would not take. She loves everything from zesty-paws so far and she haven't got a joint injection since she started taking this.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Does this really work? My dog is around 15/16 and she is having a hard time getting up and down lately. Would this help ease the pain? We currently give her aspirin per vet.
0 answers