Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesZesty Paws

by Zesty Paws

Zezty Paws’ Probiotics Bites are delicious chewables that are formulated to promote natural digestive relief and a healthy immune system for pets.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zesty Paws, Probiotic Bites for Dogs, with Natural Digestive Enzymes, Pumpkin Flavor, 90 Soft Chews(pack of 2)!
Silvia B.
La Mesa, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Zesty Paws, Probiotic Bites for Dogs, with Natural Digestive Enzymes, Pumpkin Flavor, 90 Soft Chews(pack of 2) uploaded by Silvia B.
These probiotics are great for puppies of any age for digestive health. Whether your puppy has tummy issues or need preventative care, these are a great choice especially for dogs that are picky eaters. They do not have soy, wheat, preservatives, or artificial ingredients, providing good ingredients for your dogs needs. We had a puppy who seem to have digestive concerns and this helped heal them right up. Would highly recommend.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Zesty Paws, Probiotic Bites for Dogs, with Natural Digestive Enzymes, Pumpkin Flavor, 90 Soft Chews(pack of 2) uploaded by Daisy H.
My dogs loved this and they seemed to be full of pumpkin flavor! These helped with gas and upset stomachs which my dogs sometimes suffer from. I am happy that these have a variety of probiotics in them as both humans & animals need probiotics in their diet. These treats are for any size and any breed dog. My treats are the newer/flashier design but they are the same products!
Ashley W.
Denver, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My 8 month old Great Dane has a very sensitive stomach and often suffers from diarrhea even with the slightest change in her diet. These have been incredible with helping her digestive system and settling her tummy when routines change. We are Zesty Paw fans for life!
Mary  C.
Indianapolis, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Zesty Paws, Probiotic Bites for Dogs, with Natural Digestive Enzymes, Pumpkin Flavor, 90 Soft Chews(pack of 2) uploaded by Mary  C.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Zesty Paws, Probiotic Bites for Dogs, with Natural Digestive Enzymes, Pumpkin Flavor, 90 Soft Chews(pack of 1) Since I began giving my doggos the Zesty Paws Probiotic bites with pumpkin I have noticed a significant difference in my pets digestive health and stomach issues. They are not spitting up after meals, they're not having diarrhea and they have virtually stopped eating grass altogether! All within the first week of daily use. The dogs love them and believe that they are treats so its quick and easy to give to them too! These come in pumpkin and chicken flavor (but both contain pumpkin because it's good for digestion. I highly reccomend this to anyone whose pets have stomach/digestive issues.
India M.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Made my dog much more regular! He really has felt so much better since starting these.
Drew A.
Prospect, KY
My dog used to have consistent tummy issues that landed her at the vets office every few months. We started adding these bites to her food and they have helped so much. She now has consistent bowel movements and seems healthier overall. We’re big fans!
Mary L.
Greenwood, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Putting probiotics into my pups diet helped with many things. Sometimes he had trouble using the bathroom and the pumpkin in these helped soften his stool! Great product. I would recommend zesty paws to anyone for their fur baby because you know what your purchasing when you order!
Eva C.
San Juan , PR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
1,204 reviews
I can't say this enough, but this brand gave my old chihuahua a new lease on life. She is very picky and wasn't doing good healthcare and giving her medication or any type of supplements was extremely difficult. I went thru so many brands until I got to test this brand with their mobility bites. She loved them, the flavor and the texture was a hit to the point she thinks they are treats. I have purchased every supplement she needs from zesty-paws and every single one she loves. She's moving better, eating better, playing better, her coat is shiny, has more energy. Just give them a try!!!!

Looking for your answer?