Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesZesty Paws
Zesty Paws, Omega 3, Salmon Bites with Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, 90 Soft Chews

Zesty Paws, Omega 3, Salmon Bites with Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, 90 Soft Chews

by Zesty Paws

Plus DHA Gold. Salmon Flavor. Dietary Supplement. For Soft Skin & Shiny Coats. Features DHAgold for Skin, Joint & Heart Health. Rich Source of Vitamins, Minerals & Fatty Acids. With Biotin to Support Healthy Skin & Nails. Made with All Natural Ingredients. Good Manufacturing Practice- GMP- Consistent Quality. No Corn, Wheat, Artificial Flavoring or Preservatives

Expiration Date: March 2019

Shipping Weight: 1.12 lbs

Package Quantity: 90 Soft Chews

I have Chihuahua-Toy Terrier mix breed dog? How big a these treats? And how many you give to your dog?
Start your review of Zesty Paws, Omega 3, Salmon Bites with Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, 90 Soft Chews!
Danielle S.
Lakewood, CA
Zesty Paws, Omega 3, Salmon Bites with Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, 90 Soft Chews uploaded by Danielle S.
This helps with my dogs hair. We have a corgi mix. Corgis shed a lot. We feel that it helps with his shedding.
Jennifer F.
Kansas City, MO
These Zesty Paws, Omega 3, Salmon Bites with Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, 90 Soft Chews are the real deal!! If you don’t like the smell of salmon then this may not be for you. Not only do my dogs love these my four cats really love these treats!! The cars go more nuts over these Salmon Bites than the dogs do.
Ashley W.
Denver, CO
My pup loves anything Zesty Paws! We get all her probiotics from them, and adore these Salmon Bites because it keeps her skin and coat so healthy and shiny. I cannot say enough good things about Zesty Paws products! My pup has a very sensitive tummy, but has had no issues with their products.
Lanie N.
Ocean Springs, MS
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Having two puppies around I have tried to find the best products to give them the healthiest lifestyle and these have helped! I love Zesty paws! These really have changed Rick and Morty’s coat! I think this is very affordable for how good it works and I will always keep buying these for my fur babies!
Jane A.
South Haven
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Dogs love the flavor and with in two weeks I noticed less shedding and a shiny coat on my Golden retriever! Definitely will buy these again
Hannah M.
Monticello, MN
Purchased at: Amazon
We love this stuff in our house hold! My two pups gobble them up! After a few days we started to see improvement in there fur texture and how shiney it was! It also helped eliminate the dandruff caused by our super dry and harsh winters!
Kamni G.
Saint Johns, FL
It hits you suddenly that your pups are no senior pups. My picky pups love this and eat it daily for dinner with their food. It is small enough for our yorkie and Boston terrier mix and provides them essential nutrients for their aging fur and bodies. I highly recommend it for anyone seeking to supplement and support their fur babies diet.
Eva C.
San Juan , PR
1,201 reviews
Like i said before my chihuahua is old and I give her supplements, once she loved a previous one from this brand i was sold. This is the only brand i buy and she loves every single one.