Pets & AnimalsPet CareZesty Paws
Cranberry Bladder Bites Urinary Tract Support Chews for Dogs, 90 Soft Chews

by Zesty Paws

Zesty Paws' Cranberry Bladder Bites are delicious chewables formulated with powerful natural and organic ingredients that keep dogs in tip-top shape. These chicken liver-flavored chewables are made to balance pH levels and support healthy bladder and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zesty Paws Cranberry Bladder Bites Urinary Tract Support Chews for Dogs, 90 Soft Chews!
Prudence W.
Falling Wtrs, WV
I give these to my older female bulldog. She has had problems with urinary tract infections. She likes them which is extremely important when dealing with supplements. She has been taking these for 3 months and no urinary problems. I also like the size of the container because it is a reasonable size and lasts a while.
Alena S.
Steubenville, OH
Zesty Paws Cranberry Bladder Bites Urinary Tract Support Chews for Dogs, 90 Soft Chews uploaded by Alena S.
My oldest dog has had a few urinary tract infections in the past and each time, it required a trip to the vet and costly medication that usually did not work the first time around. Plus my dog experienced discomfort. The vet finally told me to start her on some cranberry supplements. I have used Zesty Paws supplements in the past, so I tried thier cranberry bladder bites. Ever since starting these supplements, my dog has not had any issues at all with urinary tract infections. I love that these contain all natural ingredients and also helps keep her kidneys healthy. It contains a pure cranberry concentrate that helps flush out bad bacteria in order to promote a healthy bladder and urinary tract. It also helps remove the buildup of toxins in both the kidneys and the bladder. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties to prevent any bladder or urinary tract infections. I am so happy I found a supplement that will not only prevent her from having future urinary tract infections but also promotes her kidney and bladder health.
TheRealSlimSadie89 H.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Chewy.com
We give these to our aging senior dog to help fight bladder issues & to our young pup to help with associated smell of her urine. These work if given consistently over about a month. The dogs love them as a treat though and we have no issues getting them to take the soft chews. Actually we usually have to push them back from trying to eat the whole can!
Madison L.
Conshohocken, PA
This is an amazing product if you have a dog that suffers from frequent UTIs, or is at risk for them. When my Cavalier was a puppy she was super at risk for them so we gave her these once a day with her breakfast to prevent them, as she experienced several in a row. After that, they were totally gone! She became a picky eater so she doesn’t enjoy them daily anymore, but every time I’ve noticed more frequent urination I gave her 1 and immediately she was back to normal. I recommend purchasing through Chewy or in-person, as my dog’s pickiness may be due to a bad batch from Amazon.
Maria B.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Started giving these to my dog after his urine started to have a foul Odor and these work wonders. After a day or two he no longer had a smell and it didn’t have a dark yellow color anymore. My dog caught on and no longer takes it as a treat so i crush it on his food and he eats it.
Deni A.
Purchased at: PETCO
Th best!!! Can’t tell you how much these have helped my pup. She spots a little and pees as she gets older and this has made a significant difference.
Mercedes B.
san antonio
Zesty Paws Cranberry Bladder Bites Urinary Tract Support Chews for Dogs, 90 Soft Chews uploaded by Mercedes B.
I absolutely LOVE zesty paws! All of there products are absolutely amazing! Try Zesty paws and use code BARKCARMEN20 to get 20% off. Order off of there website to use coupon code 💕
Sophia C.
Salem
Our pup had a bladder infection and this helped her heal. My husband found this product online and so many people said this was a lifesaver. Helped us avoid many visit to the vet and expensive and toxic meds. Happy with the results, plus it’s just a great source to help build a healthy bladder an urinary tract for any dog!
Teresa T.
Westminster, MD
I have two siberian huskies, one is really picky whereas one isn't. The picky one after 15 minutes of making him smell it he finally ate it . He can be really picky but after seeing my other husky ate it he then decided to eat it. He suffers from urinary issues where he tends to get to excited and leak a little. We've noticed a little bit of less wet spots but that could be from this treats and his senior vitamin treats

Looking for your answer?