Zestra Essential Arousal Oils

by Zestra

Zestra Essential Arousal Oils: For womens health Stimulates female sexual arousal Activates sensory nerves to increase female sensation Heightens intimate experience Safe and effective for women with or without arousal difficulties Blends two botanical oils and extracts Pleasant fragrance All natural Hormone and paraben free Clinically proven Contains three packettes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zestra Essential Arousal Oils!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Zestra Essential Arousal Oils uploaded by Kristen K.
I really disliked this stuff. I got a sample of it. The smell was that of berries which my boyfriend and I both hated. It hurt in a way more than anything. It was an uncomfortable feeling and wasn't enjoyable. In the trash it went.
Haslet, TX
This is the single best product I've ever used. It acts quickly and the essential oils are just the right blend. It's NOT a lubricant and is to be used externally.
Danville, VA
Save your money and buy some KY Jelly. Seriously, there was nothing arousing about this stuff.