Zest® Fruitboost™ Strawberry Kiwi Revitalizing Shower Gel 10 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Stevi L.Zest® Fruitboost™ Strawberry Kiwi Revitalizing Shower Gel 10 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Miranda F.Zest® Fruitboost™ Strawberry Kiwi Revitalizing Shower Gel 10 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Jenny D.

BY ZEST

Boost your shower experience by indulging in the juicy scent and nourishing formula of zest Fruitboost!Enriched with moisturizers, zest Fruitboost reveals your beautiful glowing skin with the antioxidant power of vitamin C.Zest Fruitboost is a revolutionary 2x concentrated gel formula that lasts up to 40 showers!*Revitalize and invigorate your senses with a boost to start your day feeling zestfully clean®. see more...

• I'm used a different brand of bodywash and see this one at Walmar...2 Answers
Aiyana B.
I tried this because I was out of body wash and my parents had this at their house so I decided to give it a go, and I was surprised! It smells great, not cheap or overwhelming, and it didn’t dry my skin out like some soaps do. Unsure of the price point, but it seems like it was a good deal!
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
I am in love with the smell of this zest fruitboost. It wakes you right up! Smooth on the skin, nice lather. Packed with vitamin C , which is great for glowing skin. And I've only used it for about a week now, but the bottle claims it lasts up to 40 washes. It is fantastic value for price. I found it at target for under $4. Its also a pretty large size tube. For the price , cannot complain.
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
I bought this for a great deal at Walgreens. I love the smell. It's super fresh and fruity and reminds me of summer. Makes my skin feel clean too without drying it out. I can't wait to try the other scents
Hailey M.
West Jordan , UT
I really like the smell of this! The only thing I don't like about it is how much it drys out my skin, the smell is great and long lasting though if that is what you are looking for in a body wash!
Meredith C.
Robinson, IL
Love this product! The smell is amazing! Ive not gotten 40 showers out of it (or anywhere close). Its gentle enough me and the kids can use it!
Tanya R.
I've enjoyed using this body wash. It smells great and is very concentrated. Lathers well and cleans well too! Highly recommend!
Jessica L.
Robesonia, PA
I love the scent of this body wash. It's relatively cheap and it doesn't irritate or dry out my sensitive skin.
Natalie W.
Cumby, TX
The smell is amazing! It is really smooth on the skin and not expensive at all. Recommend.
Kiana D.
I'm used a different brand of bodywash and see this one at Walmart all the time and I'm tempted to buy it but I don't want to waste my money if it's not a good product. The thing I don't like with the brand zest is normally with the bar, when you go to rinse off the soap suds, your skin feels weird like wax. Does this body wash have the same feeling?