Zest® Fruitboost™ Peach Mango 2x Concentrated Revitalizing Shower Gel 10 fl. oz. Tube

BY ZEST

Boost your shower experience by indulging in the juicy scent and skin nourishing formula of Zest Fruitboost!Enriched with moisturizers, Zest Fruitboost reveals your beautiful glowing skin with the antioxidant power of Vitamin C. see more...

• I have been wanting to try a new shower gel, how is this ...1 Answers
Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
Fruit Boost revitalizing shower gel peach mango 2 times concentrated was a great body wash experience. However for my family it did not last 40 showers as described. The smell was on point and smelled just like Peach mangoes. It lathered well. Lasted a long time on my body sponge. Overall a great body wash i will buy again and again but keep in my room away from my children. Its easy to waste is the only problem i found.
Jillian F.
I first tried it because with coupons it was free I ended up loving it so much it's my body wash of choice, It only takes a small amount to clean yourself and the scent is amazing... I like it as much as bath and body works except it's a 1/3 of the price and there are always coupons to make it even more affordable
Tammy D.
arkport , ny
I love the smell and it lathers up well. It nice size but a bit pricy. Not sure i would buy again unless had a good coupon. I dont think the smell last long at all either which is said. I wish i would last longer then just the shower.
Hailey J.
Louisville, KY
The smell of the product is what sold me originally, and the price was not too shabby either. I always go for what is "new" in the body soap aisle and this just happen to be the latest thing. The body wash lathers really well, it doesn't take much to form a nice lather, and the smell is long lasting after washing the product off. Overall? Pretty great buy.
Stephanie B.
Milwaukee, WI
Le doy 3 estrellas porque aunque es un producto fácil de conseguir es bastante económico huele bien pero su olor es muy tenue no se queda en la piel por tanto tiempo. La primera impresión que da el empaque es que será un producto de un olor increíble ya que dice fruitboost pero a verdad es que necesita que la fórmula sea mejorada. Es mi opinión.
Nathalie E.
Kissimmee, FL
This product smells amazing,. Since it's concentrated you don't need a lot of products to have it foam up about a dime size amount is good or less. Defiently worthe the price. From personal experience I think it helps to have a loofah shower sponge or bath towel instead of using your hands,
LaKeisha W.
Milwaukee, WI
I love the smell of this and it leaves my skin soft. Since it was on sale at woodmans I decided to try it. I would definitely be buying this again.
Tamara V.
Coatesville, PA
I love the scent of this body wash. It suds up very well and I only have to use a small amount. Does not dry my skin out like other gels.
Tatyana D.
It smells greaat, don't need to use alot. if you use fruity smellimg soaps, lotion or anything else dealing with body you will love this.
Megan H.
Effort, PA
I don't really like this body wash. The scent was too much. It smelled like candy. I did like how it was foamy and didn't dry my skin out
Danielle B.
Newark , NJ
I have been wanting to try a new shower gel, how is this one? Smell? Does it clean well? Does the smell stick on you all day?