Zest® Fruitboost™ Citrus Splash 2x Concentrated Revitalizing Shower Gel 10 fl. oz. Tube

BY ZEST

Boost your shower experience by indulging in the juicy scent and skin nourishing formula of Zest Fruitboost!Enriched with moisturizers, Zest Fruitboost reveals your beautiful glowing skin with the antioxidant power of Vitamin C. see more...

Shontel S.
Jackson, MS
I love these shower gels! I literally have everyone. They aren't that expensive & I had coupons so I got them for cheaper at Kroger's . The green Citrus one is my favorite scent & I would most definitely say go purchase these!
Anita B.
Sandusky, OH
Zest Shower Gel

It is two times concentrated than the regular gel soap. A little gel goes a long way. The smell is OK; it is not very strong. I prefer exfoliating cleansers.
Melonie M.
This is a great product for non morning people such as myself. It smells just like grapefruit and wakes you up while gently cleaning your skin. At less that $3 at Walmart, it's a great value too
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Purchase this at Big Lots for dollar 80 I must say I really like it it smells super-good I Feel clean it's Suds up really well and it's a fantastic price
Michelle M.
If you love, zesty, fruity smells, this body wash is for you!  I love the smell and it soaps up well.  Fun to get clean with funky products like this! Yum!
Tiffany F.
Fort Wayne
This is a pretty good body wash. It's nothing special but it does as it says. I really wish that the send would linger a lot longer than it does.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
I love the way it's smell it's a very citrus smell soap it's got vitamin and it and I think it's a good price it last me about 2 months
Roselynn M.
This smells amazing. It moisturizes even better than my usual brand. My skin seemed brighter after the first use.
Annalee G.
Kankakee, IL
I enjoy this stuff. I like the feeling of it and it smells good. It’s very affordable and lasts a long time.
Taitum 1.
This product cleans my body very well and smells super nice. I use this in the shower. It smells super good.
Vicki L.
Cleveland
I need to order several of these