BY ZEST

Boost your shower experience by indulging in the juicy scent and skin nourishing formula of Zest Fruitboost!Enriched with moisturizers, Zest Fruitboost reveals your beautiful glowing skin with the antioxidant power of Vitamin C. see more...

LaQuishia M.
Since The Zest 'Very Berry' Smelled So Good, I Decided To Try The 'Citrus Splash'.

Okay So The Zest Fruitboost 'Citrus Splash' Smells Amazing! Like I Stated In My Other Zest Fruitboost 'Very Berry' Shower Gel Review, This Shower Gel Leaves My Skin Feeling Soft, Refreshed, And Rejuvenated. Yes It's Affordable. A 10 OZ Bottle For $3 Is A Great Deal. I Purchased My 'Citrus Splash' From Fred's. I Go Between Using 'Very Berry' And 'Citrus Splash' When I Shower, Heck I Even Use Them When Bathing, That's How Much I Love These Fruitboost Shower Gels. Definitely Recommend! Zest® Fruitboost™ Citrus Splash 2x Concentrated Revitalizing Shower Gel 10 fl. oz. Tube
Karen T.
I spotted this body wash at Walmart during the second week in September. As I was getting my usual body wash. Out of the corner of my eye I see this bright green tube. I picked it up and flip the lid to smell the product. I noticed it was not a heavy scented product like a man scented body wash. It seemed more of a gender neutral product. A female could use this without feeling like made for a male. Over the years it seems like body washes have become gender specific. Use to soaps was gender neutral. There were a few soaps that were more heavy scented but a female could used it too. Anyway, Zest® Fruitboost™ Citrus Splash 2x Concentrated Revitalizing Shower Gel, it's a nice scent not heavy at all and does not follow you around after one used it. Can smell it but it's not heavy. Zest Fruitboost is very refreshing. I felt really clean after using this body wash. Don't seem like I used that much less of the product. Maybe like teaspoon less of body wash I usually use. Didn't feel 2x Concentrated. It did lather up good. The tube on the side has a clear line showing how much of the product is inside the tube, so it makes it easier knowing how much is inside. My skin needed to be lotion up after using this product. My skin wasn't dry nor was it moisturized after using the body wash. I always use lotion after bathing, my skin is always somewhat dry. I found this body wash to be refreshing and kept me feeling clean even I was sweaty like from the weather. I live in the south and always gets somewhat sweaty or sticky from being outside. I like body washes that have a clean scent. It's hard to find now days since it seems the cleaner deodorant types of body washes are made for males than for females. The body washes for women are just too flowery and fruity that it's not my kind of scent and also are way to light and non deodorant. So I end up just feeling blah. Feels like I have to take a shower again and again. With Zest I feel fresh all day. I didn't see that my skin was more glowing than usual when using this product. I did see that my skin was clearing up. So maybe after few more weeks I will notice the results of more healthier glowing skin. I used this on my face, I know it might be a no no but actually this product took the oil off my nose and clean my nose. my nose is not loaded with blackheads. My face is clear also. I will be buying this product again.I want to try Peach Mango scent. Walmart just had Citrus Splash. So I will keep looking for Peach Mango scent and I will do a review on Peach Mango when i find it.
Tamarah P.
Whoa!!! This is the BEST body wash I have ever used in my life!!! It smells sooo GOOD! It's got an awesome citrus scent! And it actually gives you a DEEP clean! No need to use a scrub right after this body wash! I REALLY wish they had a matching body lotion for this omg! It contains vitamin C which helps to uncover your beautiful skin! I got mine for about $4 at my local grocery store. YOU NEED TO BUY THIS ASAP!!!
April N.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I absolutely LOOOVEE this body wash! I purchased it at the Dollar tree and decided to try it out. I am very impressed. The scent is very citrusy and smells great, not too overpowering. The body wash lathers up nicely and doesn’t leave a film on your body after using it.
Kayla P.
Hazleton
I love this body wash. It's 2x concentrated which means it will last along time. I love the way it smells and lathers. I will definitely be buying more of this wonderful stuff
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
I stumbled upon this product by chance. I found a coupon online for it and I needed to buy body wash anyway so I thought why not? I saved a bunch because it was a new product and I had a coupon so score! I smelled it at the store and was very impressed immediately. I'm a sucker for anything citrus scented anyway. When I first used it, it really blew my mind on how little you really need. Zest Fruitboost definitely does not stretch the truth when it says it's 2x concentrated. Great product, great price, long lasting. Great job Zest!
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I saw this product at Walgreens and was intrigued by the 2x concentrated advertisement. It absolutely did not disappoint. This product smells awesome, and isn't overpowering. I purchased the citrus one first and liked it so much I purchased the pomegranate one as well. I love that it's a concentrated product so it lasts forever. And the price is fantastic. I would recommend using it with a loofa or body sponge because it is concentrated so you don't use too much of the product.
Angel B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I just wanna start this by saying I was very hesitant to try the product because it was just tucked off on its own. It seemed very weird to me and I would usually always go for the usual big name brand products. But one day I saw I had clipped a coupon for this body wash and decided that I had waited long enough to try it out. I pulled myself two bottles and not long after I have fell in love. This product smells amazing leaving a lingering fruity smell while giving you a great clean.
Vicki L.
Cleveland
Excellent makes you feel so clean and lathers great. I'm hooked on this stuff my husband and son and daughter in law loves it to my daughter in law will be ordering some to
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
Just discovered this product the other day at my local grocery store and the smell along was just AMAZING! I'm not a fan what so ever of liquid body washes, but I had to have this! I just love it. The Citrus Splash was by far my favorite smell and it makes me happy just getting in the shower. Total Recommend! They also have scrubs available. Good luck picking your favorite scent.
Vicki L.
Cleveland
I need to order several of these