BY ZEST

New! Zestfully Clean! With Fruit Oil to Help Moisturize Skin Shower Smoothie Body Scrub with Apricot Seed; see more...

michelle p.
Nice scrub for the price. Love love love the berry fruit smell. Did exfoliate well. Not enough in the jar for more than a couple uses though when you are using it neck to feet.
Gwendolyn J.
I like to use on my hands and it has very intense smell that I love. Has sunflower seed oil apricot seed powder avocado oil purchase on sale around $1.49 will definitely buy this again and recommend that you do too
jessica D.
I really liked this product. It does a great job at exfoliating and getting rid of dead skin. The scent is quite strong but smells very good and lasts for a while after use. The price was pretty decent I bought this at Walmart while it was on sale.
Michele L.
Gretna , LA
I really enjoyed this scrub ! It left my skin soft and smelling great ! I want to try all the scents and for the price you can afford too. Inexpensive and luxurious
Justine A.
1980 reviews
I had a coupon for this and decided to try it. It works and smells great and is inexpensive. I never knew that Zest made scrub. I highly recommend this product.
Angela S.
Brooklyn, NY
I found this great scrub for $2 and I'm very impressed. The scent is refreshing, not overwhelming. I like the scrubbing exfoliation as well. Id buy this again!
Johannah S.
Smells amazing and super gentle for sensitive skin. My skin feels so soft and smooth after using this
Nicole D.
Mohawk, NY
Does this leave your skin feeling dry afterwards?
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
Ok, my teens looooove the body wash! However, some scrubs leave the shower a mess w residue. Any trouble with that? Thanks!