Zest Family Deodorant Soap Bars 8 Pack Aqua uploaded by Sunshine F.

BY ZEST

Get Zestfully Clean! Aqua Has A Refreshing Scent And Rich Lather That Rinses Clean, Leaving Your Skin Feeling Smooth And Zestfully Clean. Made In Usa see more...

Andrea S.
This soap bar smells is good, I like to take a shower twice a week son this bars doesn´t last a lot. I don´t like it because it leaves my skin very dry (my body skin is normal) and I have to put a lot of cream on if I want to have a soft skin. I don´t recommend it.
Ashley S.
Browns Mills, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm not a big fan of bar soap and I found this to be a little drying. Plus the scents are geared more towards men.
Grace C.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like this soap overall. I like the smells and it lasts a really long time. Although, it does seem to dry out my skin and I don't really like that. But not bad for a bar soap.
Jerrianne B.
North lawrence, NY
Just tried this to clean my make up brushes and it worked like a CHARM. tried dawn, then baby shampoo, then this bar soap and it worked great! Little beauty secret.
Ashley B.
Swedesboro, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The soap I've used my whole life. I enjoy it a lot and like the smell because it's not overpowering but it doesn't smell boring like unscented soap
Tylisa C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have used zest for all my life . it is one of my favorite products like i have to have this in my closet....