Zest Family Deodorant Soap Bars 8 Pack Aqua uploaded by Sunshine F.

BY ZEST

Get Zestfully Clean! Aqua Has A Refreshing Scent And Rich Lather That Rinses Clean, Leaving Your Skin Feeling Smooth And Zestfully Clean. Made In Usa see more...

Jerrianne B.
North Lawrence, NY
Just tried this to clean my make up brushes and it worked like a CHARM. tried dawn, then baby shampoo, then this bar soap and it worked great! Little beauty secret.
Andrea S.
This soap bar smells is good, I like to take a shower twice a week son this bars doesn´t last a lot. I don´t like it because it leaves my skin very dry (my body skin is normal) and I have to put a lot of cream on if I want to have a soft skin. I don´t recommend it.
Grace C.
orlando Fl
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like this soap overall. I like the smells and it lasts a really long time. Although, it does seem to dry out my skin and I don't really like that. But not bad for a bar soap.
Ashley B.
Swedesboro, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The soap I've used my whole life. I enjoy it a lot and like the smell because it's not overpowering but it doesn't smell boring like unscented soap
Ashley S.
Browns Mills, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm not a big fan of bar soap and I found this to be a little drying. Plus the scents are geared more towards men.
Tylisa C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have used zest for all my life . it is one of my favorite products like i have to have this in my closet....