BY ZEST

Get Zestfully Clean! Aqua Has A Refreshing Scent And Rich Lather That Rinses Clean, Leaving Your Skin Feeling Smooth And Zestfully Clean. Made In Usa see more...

• This is totally gonna sound weird but has anyone else tried putti...2 Answers
Zest Family Deodorant Soap Bars 3 Pack Aqua
  • "I grew up using Zest... it was an affordable soap for a large family and had no perfume in it... my parents still use it and won't switch products... its a great product and is still affordable and the scent is classic..." in 2 reviews
  • "**I do like the slenderness of the bar, its easy to hold and less dropping than bulky bar soaps" in 2 reviews
  • "My father is constantly using because he is a guy and doesn't care about dry skin but he loves it! " in 1 review
  • "the scent is long lasting and amazing!!" in 1 review
  • "We keep this in my home always a good priced soap for the whole family " in 1 review
Hailey L.
Hailey L.
Lees Summit, MO
This soap is gross. Its cheap which can be a good thing but it drys out your skin SO MUCH. Would not recommend to anyone. Also doesn't last very long. I prefer Dove because it is better quality for only a little more money..
Sandy C.
Sandy C.
Glendale, AZ
I don't really enjoy this soap to week because after using it , I feel like my skin is really dried up. However I will say I do feel clean. I don't really like the smell to much. I would not recommend this soap too much
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Bristolville, OH
My husband and I have been using zest for years. It makes me feel so clean without drying out my skin... And I love the fresh smell!!
María R.
María R.
weston, FL
100% recommendado, es un jabón que deja muy suave la piel y lo mejor es que lo puedes comprar en cantidad familiar
Cassie Z.
Cassie Z.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have always liked zest. It has a fresh smell that I enjoy. It hydrated my skin. It has a long lasting scent.
Chyna R.
Chyna R.
Zestfully clean My hubby loves this soap comes in tons of different scents && actually smells pretty good
Jazmine R.
Jazmine R.
I am obsessed with the scent of Zest in this aqua scent it smells so fresh and clean, and its not an overwhelming scent. This was my moms favorite soap when she was younger and still uses it till this day, and now shes got me loving it. It leaves your body nice, clean, and smelling good. It is also very affordable so you cant go wrong with it, unless you got sensitive skin or dry skin which this can sometimes be a little drying.
Linda P.
Linda P.
Leitchfield, KY
My husband uses this daily after working outdoors and working up a sweat.  This is a great deodorant soap and rinses cleanly, much better than other deodorant soaps.  The scent is mild enough not to interfere with cologne, but still smell fresh if you are in for the night and he doesn't put on cologne.  I use this as well if I am coming in from a workout because I cannot stand the film left on my skin by other deodorant soaps.  This is a regular in our house!
BlakeLenae M.
BlakeLenae M.
I've been using this product as long as I can remember. It doesn't irritate my skin, it last a long time, and it's affordable. I will continue to use and repurchase!
Diana V.
Diana V.
Dickinson, TX
Zest is the best product out there it has been around for years I fully trust it for my family. I love the different scent they have so I switch them every time I run out. I feel fully clean and smell great at the same time
Brianna N.
Brianna N.
This is totally gonna sound weird but has anyone else tried putting these in the microwave? It becomes like play-do kind of. It's like a kid experiment.