Zest Family Deodorant Bars Ocean Breeze uploaded by Jacqueline L.Zest Family Deodorant Bars Ocean Breeze uploaded by Jacqueline L.Zest Family Deodorant Bars Ocean Breeze uploaded by Jacqueline L.

BY ZEST

Improved Clean Scent! Ocean Breeze Has A Refreshing Scent And Rich Lather That Rinses Clean, Leaving Your Skin Feeling Smooth &Amp; Zestfully Clean! Get Zestfully Clean!&Trade; Family Deodorant Bars 8 - 4Oz (113G) Bars ~ Total Net Wt 32Oz (907G) 1-800-337-0787 Made In Usa see more...

Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a ok bar soap. The smell is soooo great! It also cleans the skin very well and suds up good. The thing I do not like is it leaves my skin very dry. Like after I use it and run my fingers across my arm it drags like friction is there its so dry! But it's a good soap my husband loves it and only uses it. So its a men's soap to me.
Angela K.
This is a good, strong soap. To me the soap and scent is strong. The scent lasts after use. This is a quality brand and affordable soap. You can find it in Walmart, drugstores and grocery stores.
John T.
West Haven, CT
It smells great and clean your skin! It moisturizers also! I used this soap as a child and will continue to use it. They are coming out with more and more soaps every year!
Carmen A.
Kissimmee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I does the job. It cleans very well and it lathers up really good. Theol only thung is rhat it leaves your skin very dry.
Rosa F.
Esparto, CA
These bath bars are incredible. I love the scent and how well they work to was skin and it leaves my skin soft.
Vicki B.
Enola, Pa
I had bought this for my husband to try & yes the scent was great but...it leaves the skin just too dry.
Melanie W.
Athens, TX
I really like the scent and the way it makes my skin feel after a long hot shower!