BY ZEST

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Zest Creamy Cooca Butter & Shea is designed to help nourish and provide a luscious, caring scent in a creamy moisture-rich bar. This special blended formula leaves your skin feeling hydrated and smooth! Gender: Unisex. see more...

Anna B.
Fort Worth , TX
I’m always buying these bars of soap leaves my body moisturized and the smell is so amazing they are not expensive at all I’m always buying the big pack n it’s last me forever I’m just so obsessed with the smell as well as of leaving my skin soft n moist
Cera K.
Cordova
Zest is a decent soap when you can't afford anything else. I got this shea butter kind in hope that it would be better than the original, but haven't been able to feel any difference unfortunately.
Alexa R.
Austin
I love the way this smells!! Has an amazing smell and last a long time! Works good with dry skin! I would definitely recommend. Good price too!
Dawn R.
Mc Leansboro, IL
It smells really good and doesn't cry dry out your skin. The scent stays on your skin for a while too definetly effective and affordable.
Nyomi L.
Overland Park
I love the smell of this soap! It’s Zest so you know it’s clean, but the fragrance is soft, slightly sweet and fresh!
esmeralda l.
houston
Love zest! Always buy this product love the smells, always use it never harms my sensitive skin.
Chrissy S.
Texarkana
Smells great! It leaves your skin so soft and put moisture in the skin. And you feel so clean
Gabby G.
Kingsville
Leaves my skin soft and smelling good. This does not dry my skin out and it is affordable.
Edith G.
Puebla
Huele delicioso y ayuda a dejar mi piel suave.. De verdad me hace sentir limpia. Además no es muy costoso.