Zest Body Wash Mmmm Blissful Glowing Skin 18 Ounce

by Zest

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zest Body Wash Mmmm Blissful Glowing Skin 18 Ounce!
How would you rate this product?
Indian Head, MD
Zest Body Wash Mmmm Blissful Glowing Skin 18 Ounce uploaded by Stephanie E.
Zest Body Wash Mmmm Blissful Glowing Skin 18 Ounce uploaded by Stephanie E.
I love this body wash. It smells amazing. My skin feel soft and hydrated. I love its paraben free, gluten free, no mineral oils , formaldehyde free, and not tested on animals. I took a gamble grabbing this from the grocery store and I'm glad I did!! If you haven't tried this you need it! I promise you won't regret it. Oh and if you don't like this particular one, they have other scents 😉
Walterboro , SC
This is an amazing body wash. I've used Zest products in the past, but this body wash right here has renewed my faith in this brand. When I first smelled it, I literally said, Mmmm, what is that Sis? It's so pervasive it made me go out and buy it because it smelled that good. Nice lather. A nice addition to my shower caddy.
Decided to try out this new zest body wash and I dont regret it. It smells amazing ,similar to cotton candy. Only downside is that it contains glitter . Which is slightly irritating to me.
Philadelphia, PA
Zest Body Wash Mmmm Blissful Glowing Skin 18 Ounce uploaded by Nadiyah B.
Glitter! There's glitter in it. To my surprise the shine inside🎉🎊. The scent is amazing the color amazing the feeling amazing. But wait the price will make your jaw drop. $1.99 with a dollar off coupon 😌🍯99CENTS YES 99¢ TRY ALL OF THEM but this is the best Zest Yet😌🤾
Phoenixville, PA
Love! First off, my skin is glistening and smells SO good. It’s so smooth. Doesn’t really lather much and a lot of product comes out as well. I really enjoyed this product and so does my skin! Highly recommend
Zest Body Wash Mmmm Blissful Glowing Skin 18 Ounce uploaded by Joy R.
I think this wash smells awesome. Smells sweet but not overwhelming. It’s a luminous body wash. I love that it’s. It’s not animal tested, no parabens and free of a bunch of other stuff. I know of 2 other flavors but one is my fave. Non drying to my skin which is awesome.
Albuquerque , NM
Zest Body Wash Mmmm Blissful Glowing Skin 18 Ounce uploaded by Janea T.
This is amazing. It smells so good. Lathers very well. Its pink and has glitter in it! Omg! Like seriously my favorite body wash ever!
Binghamton , NY
Zest Body Wash Mmmm Blissful Glowing Skin 18 Ounce uploaded by Heather L.
This zest body wash smells AMAZING!!!!!!!! It’s SO good! It’s definitely the best out of the four in the zest bliss line. Yummmmmm