Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashZest
Body Wash, Cocoa Butter & Shea, 18 fl oz

Zest Body Wash, Cocoa Butter & Shea, 18 fl oz

by Zest

NEW Moisturizing Body Wash br Creamy Cocoa Butter Shea Zestfully Clean! br Zest Creamy Cocoa Butter with Softening Shea Butter is designed to help nourish skin and provide a luscious, caring scent in a creamy moisturizing body wash. This special formula creates rich lather and moisturizes so your skin feels fresh and silky soft. That s the feeling of being Zestfully Clean!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zest Body Wash, Cocoa Butter & Shea, 18 fl oz!
Amanda R.
Metairie, LA
Zest Body Wash, Cocoa Butter & Shea, 18 fl oz uploaded by Amanda R.
Purchased at: Target
Not my favorite body wash but it gets the job done! I love the smell and my skin felt moisturize and soft. I love shea butter products and this one held it's own..
Tara J.
Eugene, OR
Zest Body Wash, Cocoa Butter & Shea, 18 fl oz uploaded by Tara J.
Love the smell and feel of zest. the cocoa butter makes me feel moisturized. rinses clean with no film
Roberta H.
Palm Coast, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
My personal preference is body wash. I stopped using soap because it was drying for my skin.
Steph F.
Palm Coast, FL
Perfect combo of fresh soap clean feeling with moisturizing Shea butter. Comparable to higher end brands. Makes me feel confident in my skin 👍
Alicia B.
ohio
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Zest Body Wash, Cocoa Butter & Shea, 18 fl oz uploaded by Alicia B.
This was on okay product. It definitely didn't leave my skin feeling dry, but it wasn't moisturizing like it claimed to be either. It got the job done and it smelled great, so I can't really complain. There's a huge amount of product in these bottles and they're fairly cheap. If you're on a budget, this is definitely the best body wash at this price range.
Tenice R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this body was it smells sooo good its very moisturizing on the skin it cleans very good I purchased it at Walmart it's inexpensive it's really good body wash very soapy and doesn't leave your skin dry I would highly recommend this product
Alyssa M.
This isn't necessarily a body wash I would buy all the time because there are others I prefer, but I will say it does smell amazing! My skin felt pretty smooth after using this and it wasn't drying.
DeAnne L.
Brookhaven, PA
You're not fully clean until your zestfully clean. I have the jingle stuck in my head. I used this product recently. I had coupons and money back apps, so it was almost free. My expectations were met. I would buy this product again. I was satisfied.
Ulyssa F.
Evington, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The smell was nice but didn't smell as much like cocoa or Shea butter as I would have liked. It didn't dry my skin out but it also wasn't my favorite.
Kathryn C.
Nicholasville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
1,968 reviews
I'm not a fan of Zest body wash, it dries my skin out, the scent isn't bad though

Looking for your answer?