Zest Body Wash, Cocoa Butter & Shea, 18 fl oz uploaded by Alicia B.Zest Body Wash, Cocoa Butter & Shea, 18 fl oz uploaded by Tara J.

BY ZEST

NEW Moisturizing Body Wash br Creamy Cocoa Butter Shea Zestfully Clean! br Zest Creamy Cocoa Butter with Softening Shea Butter is designed to help nourish skin and provide a luscious, caring scent in a creamy moisturizing body wash. This special formula creates rich lather and moisturizes so your skin feels fresh and silky soft. That s the feeling of being Zestfully Clean! see more...

Alicia B.
Alicia B.
This was on okay product. It definitely didn't leave my skin feeling dry, but it wasn't moisturizing like it claimed to be either. It got the job done and it smelled great, so I can't really complain. There's a huge amount of product in these bottles and they're fairly cheap. If you're on a budget, this is definitely the best body wash at this price range.
DeAnne L.
DeAnne L.
Brookhaven, PA
You're not fully clean until your zestfully clean. I have the jingle stuck in my head. I used this product recently. I had coupons and money back apps, so it was almost free. My expectations were met. I would buy this product again. I was satisfied.
Tenice R.
Tenice R.
Chicago , IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this body was it smells sooo good its very moisturizing on the skin it cleans very good I purchased it at Walmart it's inexpensive it's really good body wash very soapy and doesn't leave your skin dry I would highly recommend this product
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
This isn't necessarily a body wash I would buy all the time because there are others I prefer, but I will say it does smell amazing! My skin felt pretty smooth after using this and it wasn't drying.
Ulyssa F.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
The smell was nice but didn't smell as much like cocoa or Shea butter as I would have liked. It didn't dry my skin out but it also wasn't my favorite.
Deana H.
Deana H.
Grand Rapids, MI
While Zest products are not my GO TO choice. I don't DISLIKE them. They always smell good, and your skin isn't left extremely dry!
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
This body wash has an amazing smell. It left my skin feeling very smooth. I would definitely recommend this product!
Tara J.
Tara J.
Eugene, OR
Love the smell and feel of zest. the cocoa butter makes me feel moisturized. rinses clean with no film
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
The creamy cocoa butter & Shea body wash leaves your skin feeling smooth. It leaves a fresh scent and smells very good.
Precious L.
Precious L.
My hubby decided try this body wash and he loves it. He says it has a very pleasant scent. He likes it so much, he's promoting it to the other family members!