Zest Body Wash uploaded by Chelsea C.

BY ZEST

Get Zestfully Clean!™ Ocean Breeze has a refreshing scent and rich lather that rinses clean, leaving your skin feeling smooth & Zestfully Clean! see more...

• Has anyone seen any other body wash for boys or men other...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
christine w.
Myrtle Beach
One of my new favorites this zest Indulgence cocoa butter and Shea cream helps my skin feels so soft when I get out the shower not only do I smell good but I feel good my husband can't help but snuggling up next to me and taking a deep breath
Kati M.
Fort Worth, TX
Changed all of our body wash products to Zest, after just one use of the product!!  The fragrance is great, and it leaves you feeling very clean and decent, without being too strong or too feminine or manly.  We're new fans and I'm glad to have finally found a body wash that makes everyone happy!
Nadia G.
Brandon, FL
Zest Body wash might be better fit for guys because when I used it, it was incredibly harsh on my delicate skin. The smell is strong better fir for men. I wouldn't buy again but not a bad product. It works for someone and it is cheap.
Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried recently and it lathered well as Zest always does being on of my trusted bands. No sticking feeling left on the skin. Plus it has a great fresh scent that lingers on the skin.
Katie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like Zest body washes. I kinda feel like a lot of them are unisex and they smell really good. My favorite is the Fresh Aloe. I always feel really clean after using Zest body washes.
Olivia B.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash leaves me feeling super clean! I love the scents that they come in, which are all a fresh and clean scent. I am currently using the Fresh Aloe one and I absolutely love it. This product is also really affordable and available at many stores.
Katherine M.
Keokuk, IA
This is great for teen/preteen boys, I like the green with aloe bottle the best. plus it's not too drying on the skin and too fake perfume scented. just smells clean and its a great price.
Sarah T.
Belleville, KS
Great product for little boys who are always playing outside, sweating, getting into dirt and who knows what else. They smell MUCH better after showering with this and are much cleaner. Great price point as well.
Gwen P.
Holly Springs, NC
OMG i love this stuff for my boys. i never knew how bad they could smell after a day of playing lol. after they have their baths and showers they smell so much better and so does my house.
barbara c.
Pascagoula, MS
Yeah zestfully clean ! This is an amazing body wash for my son . i have switched him from Dial to Zest . Unless something come along better . Thank you so much .
barbara c.
Pascagoula, MS
Has anyone seen any other body wash for boys or men other than the blue bottle , that smells manly ?