Zest Aqua Scented Bar Soap - 2 CT uploaded by Ashlie H.

BY ZEST

Zest® Aqua Scented Bar Soap.
2 bars.
2 Bars 90g (3.2 oz) each. see more...

SHAE M.
Conroe, TX
Since I was about 15, which is almost 5 decades ago, and started buying my own soap this is the only one I stay with. When Irish Spring came out I tried it, I tried Dove, I tried a couple of others. But Zest is the only one that has made me feel clean and has washed totally away so it didn't leave residue on my skin. I won't use anything else as long as I have a say in it. I love zest!
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like zest bar soap but it is not my favorite. I like the smell of it and it doesn't dry out my hands. I can get this at my local Dollar Tree. We use bar soap to wash our hands in our bathroom.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Zest body soap is the only soap my husband will use.it does smell fresh and nice on him.he looks pretty clean to me after using it.it is to strong for me.but it is a great product.
Tiffany P.
Lesage
Gets you clean, and has a great clean smell. Doesn't dry your skin out, and keeps you fresh for the whole day.
Jennifer P.
Mcallen, TX
Review for: Bar Soap 12 oz; 340 g more...
I like how clean I feel after using this product it’s my go to bar soap for me and my husband.
esmeralda l.
houston
Review for: Bar Soap more...
Always hse this product. Have very sensitive skin and this has never failed me, recommend.