Zest Aqua Body Wash uploaded by Jo M.Zest Aqua Body Wash uploaded by Cole C.

BY ZEST

Zest Aqua Body Wash: Refreshing scent and rich lather that rinses clean Leaves your skin feeling smooth and clean see more...

• Does this product have any moisturizing capacity to it? Also, has...1 Answers
  • I have skin that dries out really bad in the winter. Would this ...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Veronica C.
Fort Worth, TX
I am really excited to try this product my mom loves the bar soap but since i don't i only like body wash i decided to give it a try. I bearly bought it today hopefully i will remember to try tomorrow.
Krissy H.
Yuma, AZ
This is a nice cheap soap. It dried out my husbands skin pretty bad. I was couponing so i purchased this. It is okay but not our favorite.
Cole C.
This is by far one of my favorite body washes. I purchased this at wally world. The smell of this body wash is just amazing and last forever on your skin. I use this almost everyday unless Im trying out a different body wash. It makes your skin just have this fresh smell all day. The bar soap on the other hand I wouldn't recommend for women but definitely men. Zest Aqua Body Wash
Tammy B.
 I enjoy showering with the zest Aqua body wash. It leaves my skin feeling so clean. I love the fragrance. I only wish that it had some type of body spray or body splash to match the Aqua body wash.
Chasity C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
This is my new favorite body wash. As a female, I always use "girly" body washes. However, this stuff cleans great, feels refreshing, and smells amazing. The scent is long lasting. I will definitely be buying again.
Andrea G.
I regularly use this body wash and i have to say that it is very wonderful. I have sensitive skin and this body wash leaves my skin soft, and feeling fresh, and clean. I love this product also because it has a nice smell. The only thing is that it leaves my skin dry, but that is easily resolved with some lotion.
Jo M.
Slidell, LA
I use the liquid Zest to wash with and also as bubble bath because I love the smell. It has a rich lather. I will be a repeat buyer just because of the smell.
Brianne S.
This product leaves your skin feeling smooth and the smell is a nice smell and i will be purchasing more of this product.
Camille G.
The smell of Zest... nothing beats it! It's a very gender neutral scent that smells incredibly fresh and clean.
Monica W.
Roanoke, VA
I love way Zest . It makes me feel so clean and fresh . And must times I don't need to put any perfume cause the scent is long lasting
Elizabeth T.
Conover, OH
I have skin that dries out really bad in the winter. Would this body wash help with that? I have tried a lot of products from body washes to lotions and nothing seems to make a difference in the long run.
Taylor A.
Ada, MI
Does this product have any moisturizing capacity to it? Also, has anyone tried the body scrub by this brand?