Zest Aqua Body Wash uploaded by Cole C.Zest Aqua Body Wash uploaded by Jo M.

BY ZEST

Zest Aqua Body Wash: Refreshing scent and rich lather that rinses clean Leaves your skin feeling smooth and clean see more...

• Does this product have any moisturizing capacity to it? A...1 Answers
  • I have skin that dries out really bad in the winter. Wou...1 Answers
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is okay. Not my first choice. Olay coconut would be my first choice. But anyways. It soaps up well but messes with my PH balance in my personal area for some reason...
Cole C.
This is by far one of my favorite body washes. I purchased this at wally world. The smell of this body wash is just amazing and last forever on your skin. I use this almost everyday unless Im trying out a different body wash. It makes your skin just have this fresh smell all day. The bar soap on the other hand I wouldn't recommend for women but definitely men. Zest Aqua Body Wash
Tammy B.
 I enjoy showering with the zest Aqua body wash. It leaves my skin feeling so clean. I love the fragrance. I only wish that it had some type of body spray or body splash to match the Aqua body wash.
Andrea G.
I regularly use this body wash and i have to say that it is very wonderful. I have sensitive skin and this body wash leaves my skin soft, and feeling fresh, and clean. I love this product also because it has a nice smell. The only thing is that it leaves my skin dry, but that is easily resolved with some lotion.
Stacy K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought this Zest body wash however could not use it due to the fragerence. It smells really good however my skin did not agree and I broke out. My husband used it and he also breaks out too from it. It has a really strong smell and if you have sensitive skin, this may not be the body wash for you. Would not use or buy again.
Chasity C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my new favorite body wash. As a female, I always use "girly" body washes. However, this stuff cleans great, feels refreshing, and smells amazing. The scent is long lasting. I will definitely be buying again.
Veronica C.
Fort Worth, TX
I am really excited to try this product my mom loves the bar soap but since i don't i only like body wash i decided to give it a try. I bearly bought it today hopefully i will remember to try tomorrow.
Jo M.
Slidell, LA
I use the liquid Zest to wash with and also as bubble bath because I love the smell. It has a rich lather. I will be a repeat buyer just because of the smell.
Jennifer C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love using Zest products! Bar soap or body wash are both good! This body wash is fresh and affordable! Skin smells great and remains fresh after working out!
carmen g.
I love the smell the good thing is that it last and the smell omg it smells for a long time i love it plus it make bubbles and i also used it for my son
Elizabeth T.
Conover, OH
I have skin that dries out really bad in the winter. Would this body wash help with that? I have tried a lot of products from body washes to lotions and nothing seems to make a difference in the long run.
Taylor A.
Ada, MI
Does this product have any moisturizing capacity to it? Also, has anyone tried the body scrub by this brand?