Home & GardenKitchen & DiningWater FiltersZero Water
ZeroWater Filtered Water Pitcher & Tumbler (ZB-626)

ZeroWater Filtered Water Pitcher & Tumbler (ZB-626)

by Zero Water

Remove contaminants and impurities from tap water with this ZeroWater pitcher and tumbler set. Limit 5 per household. Product Features: Dual-ion filter technology removes most dissolved solids. Window changes color when it's time to replace the filter. Leak-resistant tumbler prevents spills. What's Included: 6-cup capacity filtration pitcher 26-oz. capacity travel tumbler with filter 2 replacement filters Manual Product Construction & Care: Plastic Tumbler: dishwasher safe Pitcher: hand wash Manufacturer's 90-day limited warranty Product Details: Model no. ZB-626 Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: 2 PK. Color: Blue. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Plastic.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ZeroWater Filtered Water Pitcher & Tumbler (ZB-626)!
Heather L.
Burton, MI
Absolutely love this set! Water is clean, crisp and refreshing tasting when processed through the Zero system. I would 💯 recommend Zero over Brita any day!
Keylin M.
Charlotte, NC
No se que es pero se como una licuadora algo así verdad lo siento escribo lo pienso de verdad bajas jauja
Bobbie S.
This product works great and the water taste great. I'd say I wish it would filter the water a bit faster, but understand filtering takes time. The only thing I'd like fixed about it is the side water spout. Mine has started to leak. I've only had it for like six months. My whole family does use it a lot. If Zero Water ever comes out with a water filter that would screw onto my sink faucet, I'd buy it. I'd recommend it to anyone. The water testing tool it comes with is nice in handy.
aubree K.
This product makes me feel both excited and a little grossed out. We test the water before, during, and after using this and seeing the numbers is crazy. We can certainly taste the difference in our filtered water and won't drink anything else.

Looking for your answer?