Zero Water 23-CUP DISPENSER

Enjoy great-tasting water with next generation filter technology. The ZeroWater filtration system combines FIVE sophisticated technologies that work together to remove virtually all dissolved solids from your tap water, delivering you great tasting water. This 23-cup system comes with the largest capacity filter dispenser on the market today, our patented Ion Exchange filter, a laboratory-grade water testing meter, and a guarantee to remove virtually all dissolved solids from your tap water.

I just got one how accurate are they??
Start your review of Zero Water 23-CUP DISPENSER!
Melanie R.
Ocala, FL
Zero Water 23-CUP DISPENSER uploaded by Melanie R.
One of the best water filters out there right now it’s definitely a must have in your refrigerator we love having fresh clean water in our house.. I also love that it comes with a water tester to make sure every glass is filtered and clean I definitely recommend. Zero Water 23-CUP DISPENSER
saltspreebabe C.
Las Vegas, NV
Zero water has a 5 stage filtration and a water quality meter. It was perfect during the pandemic. I saved a lot of time, money and stress looking for bottled water during the shutdown. It's been a year since the shutdown and stores are still limiting supplies and over charging for water.
Amanda B.
edmonton
Zero Water 23-CUP DISPENSER uploaded by Amanda B.
I just switched from a Brita to this because I wanted something that had more filter power and you can seriously tell! The water in Portland from our tap tastes terrible and after running through this it’s so crisp and clean tasting! Highly recommend
Crystal H.
We have pets and it is of the utmost importance that they are drinking clean water. This is convenient and very affordable.
Adefunke  F.
El Paso, TX
I didn't shy away at the opportunity to review this because I've have had absolutely no joy using this. It's a good filter no doubt but I find myself having to buy replacement cartridges every 2-3weeks otherwise I get acidic undrinkable water. I believe it's deliberately programmed to work like that which is sad...imagine being stuck in an holocaust...it was hell to keep up with the Covid19 stay at home restrictions. I'm tossing it as soon as I find a great dependable Zero Water 23-CUP DISPENSER filter because it will be bothersome to return it right now.
Hannah B.
Atlanta, GA
I really like my zero water filter. Our fridge doesn’t have a water dispenser, so I feel like this is the next best thing. Zero water truly is the best filter out there, it’s great for us water snobs 😂
Liya  T.
Mesa, AZ
We bought this dispenser because we need to filter large amounts of water to use for drinking, but also to use for our humidifier and other things. We were very disappointed when this dispenser would only filter a few cups at a time and leave the rest of the water to stand in the unfiltered section. This was very strange and completely defeated the purpose of having large storage capacity. I'm not sure if the dispenser we bought was defective or if all of them work like that. We ended up returning this item, I would not reccomended.
Barbara W.
North Pole, AK
We’ve had this product for a few years and we only replace the filter once in a while. The water does not have any aftertaste which is great. There is also a way to check when the filter needs to be changed so you don’t have to guess! Very cost effective and planet-friendly option.
Puja S.
West Hills, CA
Love zero water, the container is not to big or small. It fits in the fridge easily as well on counter tops.
Stephen A.
Oakland Twp, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
This water filter is first rate. I am new to filtered water but after a few refills I will not drink tap water. The difference is shocking.