This maximum-strength, gently foaming cleanser formulated with skin-clearing Saw Palmetto, cooling Mint and pore-minimizing Salicylic Acid helps clear pores, eliminate excess oil and reduce shine. Leaves skin tingly clean and refreshed.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Water , Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine , Coco-Betaine , Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids , Decyl Glucoside , Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate , Polysorbate 20 , Sodium Chloride , Butylene Glycol , Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate , Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil*, Linalool, Limonene , Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Fruit Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Salicylic Acid , Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract , Impatiens Balsamina (Garden Balsam) Leaf Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Tocotrienols , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate , Glycerin , Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides , Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate , Monosodium Citrate , Citric Acid , Disodium Edta , Potassium Sorbate , Methylisothiazolinone , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN36324>

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zero Oil™!
How would you rate this product?
Bonita Springs
This wash leaves your face feeling fresh and actually clean! The smell is fantastic as well!
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Montreal
This is the only cleanser I’ll use. It has a fresh scent that helps wake me up in the morning. After use my skin feels very clean, but not tight or dry. The only issue I have is sometimes when I drop it the nib on the lid breaks off and gets stuck. I then cut a small hole in the top and squeeze the rest of the product out from there
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
The brand is a really good one in the specification of their product. I was very happy by the result of this cleanser as the sun here damages my skin. The scent is a bit strong to me, but otherall it is a very good product, just a bit pricey. But it really do the job
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Paris
J’ai beaucoup aimé utiliser ce cleanser qui laisse un côté frais sur la peau. La peau est purifiée et débarrassée des impuretés. Je l’utilise en second nettoyage après mon huile démaquillante. Il n’assèche pas la peau et agit sur la réduction des pores.
Santo Domingo
It’s great leaves skin fresh and it really cleans pores. It’s good for oily skin. I wash my face twice a day with it and it helps control my oiliness. I highly recommends this for acne prone skin
Oily, Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness
You notice the differences from the first time you use it, the skin looks smooth and does not dry out at all, if you have battered skin it is the best you can buy, it is a bit more expensive than other treatments but it is worth a lot of pain and lasts long time.
As I have cystic acne with oily skin, this cleanser is a life savior for me! I use in  my double cleansing routine, first micellar water then this cleanser. Sometimes I use it for an even good cleanse along with my Foreo device. As it contains salicylic acid it helps to keep the pimples at bay and an oily free face. Even if it is a deep pore cleanser I do not experience to feel my skin dry after cleansing as I felt with other products. I definitely recommend this as I am myself at the second bottle.
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
Hamilton, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favourite facial cleanser by far! I have not used another cleanser since trying this! I only really experience oil in my T zone, so this cleanser paired with the toner is great at controlling it. It has a refreshing smell and leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean!
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dark Spots
This cleanser is really nice and refreshing but I didn’t rate it 5 stars because it doesn’t really seem to do what it said it would so I was a bit disappointed but overall still a great cleanser that I would use again!
Sault Sainte Marie
This was exactly what my skin needed. These past couple of weeks my skin has gone crazy. I went one night to get a different face wash and decided to try this and in one wash it helped my skinned tremendously.