This maximum-strength, gently foaming cleanser formulated with skin-clearing Saw Palmetto, cooling Mint and pore-minimizing Salicylic Acid helps clear pores, eliminate excess oil and reduce shine. Leaves skin tingly clean and refreshed.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Water , Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine , Coco-Betaine , Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids , Decyl Glucoside , Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate , Polysorbate 20 , Sodium Chloride , Butylene Glycol , Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate , Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil*, Linalool, Limonene , Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Fruit Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Salicylic Acid , Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract , Impatiens Balsamina (Garden Balsam) Leaf Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Tocotrienols , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate , Glycerin , Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides , Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate , Monosodium Citrate , Citric Acid , Disodium Edta , Potassium Sorbate , Methylisothiazolinone , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN36324>

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zero Oil™!
How would you rate this product?
Colorado Spgs, CO
This made me more oily than I've ever been!!! Extremely disappointed as it's supposed to do the exact opposite!
Lemmon
This product was great for clearing up my sensitive acne on my face. This product works miracles on my acne.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Scarring
Greensboro, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
The sawpalmetto smell is just amazing and keeps my skin feeling so fresh. Not having oil spots is a must.
Valrico , FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Best cleaner for oily skin and acne prone skin.. has cleared my skin without making your skin dry up.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
This face wash is great for oily skin. I would not recommend for dry skin because it was very drying.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads
Saint clairsville
If you guys are looking for a cleanser to help with oil this baby right here is it! Amazing product!
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Gainesville, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s a good product but it took some getting use to with the mint aspect... but I would repurchase
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Kissimmee
Purchased at: ULTA
Feels amazing on my skin, cooling and honestly my favorite deep pore cleanser outside St.Ives. 🌸
Dry, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Sensitivity
Sugar Grove
Refreshing, clearing, amazing! Recently purchased and fell In love! Not harsh! Great on the skin
100 Edgemont RD, Scardale.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this cleanser, it takes any impurities away for my face and my face feels really clean
Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores