Skin CareFacial SkincareToners & AstringentsOrigins
Zero Oil Pore purifying toner with Saw Palmetto and Mint, 150 ml

Zero Oil® Pore purifying toner with Saw Palmetto and Mint, 150 ml

This invigorating, multi-tasking toner formulated with skin-clearing Saw Palmetto, cooling Mint and pore-minimizing Salicylic Acid instantly reduces shine and removes excess oil. Leaves skin with a smooth, matte finish. For external use only. Avoid eye area.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Water , Alcohol Denat. , Glycerin , Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil*, Citral, Linalool, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene , Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Fruit Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Salicylic Acid , Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract , Impatiens Balsamina (Garden Balsam) Leaf Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Polysorbate 80 , Tocotrienols , Butylene Glycol , Sodium Citrate , Disodium Edta * Essential Oil <ILNILN36285>

This seems like it will smell great, but does it clean great?
Start your review of Zero Oil® Pore purifying toner with Saw Palmetto and Mint, 150 ml!
Desiree O.
Portland, CT
Zero Oil® Pore purifying toner with Saw Palmetto and Mint, 150 ml uploaded by Desiree O.
I LOVE this product! This skin care product is just another step that I will add into my daily routine it’s JUST that great. It makes my skin feel so refreshed and feeling brand new. It helped calm the itchiness & redness of my acne and eczema. I highly recommend this product for any skin type. This toner will help reduce extra shine in the skin, and removes any excess oils on the skin as well that your cleanser might’ve missed. It has mint in it toner as well so you smell and feel nice and fresh.
Erica J.
Chicopee, MA
Zero Oil® Pore purifying toner with Saw Palmetto and Mint, 150 ml uploaded by Erica J.
Amazing toner! First the smell is pleasant. Like a light mint smell but not like toothpaste! The toner really gets off any excess makeup or residue and leaves my skin feeling clean. It helps with my large pores and skin texture overall. I highly recommended to anyone who needs their skin to get back in balance and refreshed. I also have sensitive skin and this does not cause any irritation.
Allison W.
Bethlehem, PA
Zero Oil® Pore purifying toner with Saw Palmetto and Mint, 150 ml uploaded by Allison W.
Purchased at: Macy's
I really love this toner! It smells really nice and makes my skin feel really clean! I think it gets into the pores and helps them appear smaller. I also notice that I see less oil throughout the day.
Christina H.
Hamilton, OH
Zero Oil® Pore purifying toner with Saw Palmetto and Mint, 150 ml uploaded by Christina H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like the scent of this toner. It has a nice mint smell to it. The bottle is cute. I bought this toner because it was supposed to be good for oily skin, this did not help de-shine my t-zone. For that reason I would not purchase again.
Jazz N.
Las Vegas, NV
Zero Oil® Pore purifying toner with Saw Palmetto and Mint, 150 ml uploaded by Jazz N.
OMGAHHHH!!! I am in love I have been using this toner for about 4 days and its incredible, I have oily combo skin. The smell is invigorating and my husband even complimented me, he said I smelled fresh hahaha. I purchased this through QVC and it arrived in about 3 days. So far no breakouts or adverse effects except for oil free soft skin. Definetely look forward to toning my skin daily, it is not harsh whatsoever.
Katie B.
Gadsden, AL
Zero Oil® Pore purifying toner with Saw Palmetto and Mint, 150 ml uploaded by Katie B.
I usually do not use toners because I have always found them to either be too drying or simply ineffective. I decided to buy the Origins Zero Oil Toner because I was purchasing the Zero Oil face wash and figured I would give it a try. I have extremely oily skin and other toners have left me face with dry patches but somehow still incredibly oily. This toner has done its job (clearing up the Oil) and has not over-dried my skin. I use this in the morning after cleansing and before my makeup and I have noticed my face is much less oily than normal throughout the day. I also use it at night after taking my makeup off. It really works!!! And it smells great and also gives my skin a slight tingly feeling but not a burning sensation like other toners have. I would HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone with oily, acne-prone skin!!!
Madi B.
Works fairly well. I noticed it worked really well for awhile and then kinda works for awhile and then stops through the the day.
Mary H.
Milan, MN
I love this product so much. I am so oily that this is literally like oil remover. I have repurchased this product so many times I can't even remember how many times. It is very easy to use packaging. I will keep repurchasing it over and over again because I love it so much!
Gabriella H.
Lodi
I love this toner, works well for large oily pores. It has a beautiful smell. Very relaxing and gentle. The smell can be a little over powering so people with sensitive noses may not like it as much. I feel it's well worth the price but they should a little more product for us customers.
jazmine S.
this after a shower is the holly grail it refreshes your face and gives it a great feel definitely recommend to anyone and everyone it works wonders and stops you from getting breakouts. its not expensive at all thats the best part.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samantha E.
Farnham, Surrey
il y a un an
Can anyone suggest a good moisturiser to go with the Zero Oil® Pore purifying toner with Saw Palmetto and Mint, 150 ml? I have an oily t-zone and normal skin elsewhere so have bought the toner and am finding my skin is still oily so thinking to change moisturisers to see if that helps with the toner too?