Zero Gravity Hawaii Maui Premium Gold Cane Sugar, 160 Ounce

by Zero Gravity Hawaii

Maui brand premium gold cane sugar is all natural 100% cane sugar made in the USA on the island of Hawaii. Its rich amber crystals are a perfect compliment to your favorite beverage or baked good.

Donde en puerto rico se consigue este producto
I've heard some things about his, never have tried it though. I wanted to know if anyone has tried it and liked it? Is it expensive?
Start your review of Zero Gravity Hawaii Maui Premium Gold Cane Sugar, 160 Ounce!
This sugar is extremely hard to find! But whenever I do come across it, I have to buy it. Great cane sugar. I love that it's all natural.
Mount Vernon, NY
I love turbinado sugar. I don't crave sugar as much when I use this in place of white refined sugar. GREAT for body scrubs! This is a little pricey and I would prefer if it had a fair trade stamp.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I think I have tried a similar product but different package. I really love the taste and texture.