Zero Gravity Hawaii Hawaii Li Hing Mui Powder 1/2 Pound Bag uploaded by C G.

BY ZERO GRAVITY HAWAII

Li hing powder is sprinkled on Hawaiian fruits such as Hawaiian pineapple and Hawaiian papaya. The li hing mui powder comes from the Li Hing mui seed (dried plums) and has both a sweet and sour taste with hint of salty flavor. Li hing is also a... see more...

Xuan C.
Brah, I don't know about you but if you don't have these laying around the house I feel sorry for you. Typically only found in Hawaii(at least to my knowledge) but you can buy it from various websites. I'm glad I got me a few of these bags since I recently just moved to the mainland so it's like I got home with me every time I put this on something. I usually put it all over my popcorn or pineapple or anything I feel like basically lol
Tiffany C.
I love putting this powder on my fruits especially guavas! Its also good on sour candy like the watermelon gummys and sour belts! If only they had this is more stores !! My friend got me some candy from hawaii and I am in love with it! It's something that you might have to get used to with the flavor!
Duyen H.
Hayward, CA
Nom nom nom nom! Great buy when you're bringing things back for a Hawaii trip for friends, families, and yourself! Love putting these on sour candies and sometimes even fruits. It gives everything or anything you put it on a kick of flavors that are different. Give it a try
Angela F.
Palm Bay, Fl
Lu Hing Mui is something I had not tried until I got together with my husband. Him and his family (they are Hawaiian) put this on fruits and some other sweets. This adds a tart tangy flavor. It can almost get additive once you get a taste for it. You may want to keep a big bag like this on hand...yum.
C G.
Peoria, AZ
YES, highly recommended and well worth the purchase! Li Hing Mui powder is typically used to sprinkle on fruits such as pineapple, papaya or mango. It has both a sweet and sour taste. Also yummy added to mixed drinks or sprinkled on gummy bears.
angella s.
i'm not originally from hawaii but when i moved here this surely became a product i love. you can put it on anything from candy, fruit and drinks. theres so many more possibilities you can do with this product. it has a wonderful tangy flavor but we warned it can stain your hands
Wina K.
I'm in love with this powder! I sprinkle it on fruit, veggies, candy, and my lychee martini! Use it to rim your glass on margaritas. The power is sweet & sour so it's wonderful for dipping sour crunchy fruit!
Maile L.
Fairfield , CA
This is absolutely the best li hing mui powder! There are other brands that I've tried, but this tops it! This goes perfect over pineapples, mangos, and sweet gummy treats!
Ashley T.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this. Back when i was in Hawaii i would always use to use this with my pineapple, or mango and it gives it that tangy sweet flavor. definitely a must try if you ever go to Hawaii. Pineapple and drizzle it lihing mui and mix it, So delicious.
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
L0VE THIS! especially the li hing mui strawberry belts!! I don't know how to describe it other than it's AHHHH-MAZING. The powder is great for just about anything, I usually put it on fruit.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Where can I buy and is it affordable?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Is this only available in HI?
amber d.
What does this taste like?
Sophia N.
What do you use this on? How does it taste?
Kyndal G.
Hopewell, VA
Does anyone even know what this is used for?

Kohl's