Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesRachael Ray Nutrish
Zero Grain Beef, Potato and Bison Dry Dog Food Recipe

Zero Grain™ Beef, Potato and Bison Dry Dog Food Recipe

Your dog deserves the best. Zero Grain™ Beef, Potato and Bison Recipe is a delicious Rachael Ray dog food that both you and your dog will appreciate. Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Zero Grain Beef, Potato & Bison Recipe is a grain-free dog food made with simple ingredients plus added vitamins, minerals and taurine. Real beef is always the #1 ingredient, combined with wholesome vegetables for a zero-guilt meal, inspired by Rachael's kitchen. This complete and balanced diet has the nutrition your dog needs and a taste they will love, too! And, it's grain-free!

OK here is it me or has there been some really bad issues when it comes to this dog food I swore by it for a very long time and then all of a sudden I’ve been hearing super bad reviews about animals getting sickOK here is it me or has there been some really bad issues when it comes to this dog food I swore by it for a very long time and then all of a sudden I’ve been hearing super bad reviews about animals getting sick?
What do you think about Racheal Ray dog foods? [product:rachel-ray-nutrish-zero-grain-adult-dog-food-beef-with-bison-recipe]
I was looking for a dog food that was grain free for my boxer mix and lab mix and stumbled across this one. I asked a friend and they said it upset her boxers stomach. Has anyone else had that problem or was it just her dog?
Start your review of Zero Grain™ Beef, Potato and Bison Dry Dog Food Recipe!
Cheyenne K.
NIXA, MO
Zero Grain™ Beef, Potato and Bison Dry Dog Food Recipe uploaded by Cheyenne K.
Zero Grain™ Beef, Potato and Bison Dry Dog Food Recipe uploaded by Cheyenne K.
Our Sammy is an elder dog. He's been in my life since early 2008 and was at least 2-3 at that time. Poor guy has so many allergies! Wheat, soy, corn, grass, and basically most grains. We have tried several different brands of dog food and this is one he REALLY enjoys! He will eat it in one sitting where as with other foods he would just graze all day. It's also nice being able to read and understand what he is eating. He still has his allergies to stuff outside of his diet but this food has drastically improved his allergy situation and he tries to get into the bag as soon as we bring it home. He loves it! And it's also decently priced!
Jackie G.
Mundelein, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog has a lot of skin allergies. I have tried many dog foods before finding this one. She eats it right away and doesn't have any itchiness after eating. I think it's a good value and is mid range in price in comparison to other limited ingredient dog foods.
Noreen R.
Gore
My dogs health improved by using this brand of food. It's most nutritious both of my dogs eat it well. Their costs have improved. I can purchase at the local Dollar General, Super market, or Walmart.
Jessica A.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great dry food option for my terrier. He loves the stuff. Also because it's grain free, he doesn't poop as much as he used to!
JAMIE H.
Halethorpe, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This dog food is the best.. My bully suffers with severe food allergies so Ive tried a bunch of different brands of food and had no luck. Until this. I was so happy that this has no grain, chicken, soy etc. It has just the good stuff. No other companies ingredient list compares to Nutrish. Most all have tons of fillers and by-products. Not Rachael Ray.  They have everything my dog needs and nothing he doesnt.. 100% recommend. His skin and belly have never been better.
McCall  L.
Duluth, GA
My dog is the pickiest eater! She hates most dog foods and while we try ou best to buy grain free and food without biproducts - -she tends to not like most of what we buy. We've been using this food for awhile now and she loves it! Almost annoying because we're going through it so quickly. Great ingredients!
Lisa U.
Lacey, WA
Also a good favorite of my shepherds with good ingredients.  No trouble digesting it and they eat it very well.
Courtney E.
Bauxite, AR
Rachel Rays is a great brand of dig food without breaking the bank! This food doesn't have any meal or fillers! It's also grain free so it's meat based! I recommend this to anyone feeding dogs on a budget!
Jessica A.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pets love this food. I truly recommend this products for pets its the best food for them specially with allergies
Jo S.
Bristol, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My dog loves the Zero Grain food by Nutrish. It costs a bit more but worth it especially for dogs with allergies.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stephanie S.
il y a 5 ans
Alexandra M. il y a 5 ans
My fiancé and I have been feeding this to our dogs for a few months now. They’re both around 30-45 pounds. They love the food and it’s healthy for them!