Zero Frizz Triple Butter Overnight Repair Treatment, 5 fl oz

by Zero Frizz

The Science of Smooth Hydrate Hair 2 Smooth Tame Frizz 3 Safe for Color Treated Hair This lightweight overnight conditioner treatment formulated with Zero Frizz Science of Smooth technology to detect the cause of your hair s damaged condition and correct it. The triple butter complex of shea, cupuacu and mango is combined with panthenol and quinoa protein to restore, seal hair and eliminate frizz so you can wake up to soft, more manageable, smoother and shinier hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zero Frizz Triple Butter Overnight Repair Treatment, 5 fl oz!
Raeford, NC
I love this product. I use it overnight as the directions say to do. I wake up with my hair extremely soft and curly, which for my hair means it's very nourished. I'm currently looking into buying a new bottle because mine is all out. My hair loves this stuff and it smells great.
Miamia, FL
This product is good for another person, for my its very oily, but for my auntie its perfect because she had dry hair
Sarasota, FL
Zero Frizz Triple Butter Overnight Repair Treatment, 5 fl oz uploaded by yasmin T.
Not greassy lightweight the bottle last for long time afforable price i used before sleeping in the morning my hair soft and smooths my ends start to be better and over all give a nice shine big love
Pleasantly surprised by this leave in cream. I really noticed a difference in my hair. I leave it in for either a few hours or overnight and the next day my hair is moisturized and nourished.
Alexandria, East alexandria
Moisture level is very high absoluetly love it your hair will be absolutely smooth no frizz or dryness you will love it