BY ZERO FRIZZ

The Science of Smooth Helps: Detangle 2 Nourish 3 Tame Frizz This conditioner is formulated with Zero Frizz Science of Smooth technology to detect the cause of your hair s frizzy, damaged condition and correct it completely. Now enriched with keratin, combined with ceramide, proteins and vitamins to help smooth the driest, frizziest hair and improve its feel and texture from the first application so it will be instantly silky, smooth and frizz free. see more...

Review (1)
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
I decided to try this out when I saw it at my local Walgreens. I have very thick wavy coarse hair and I am always on the look for a product that can tan my frizz. I liked the smell and how shining my hair looked afterwards but it did not help with my pouf and I still have to use Frizz ease products to make my hair sleek.

Amazon