BY ZERO FRIZZ

The Science of Smooth Extra strength 2 Smooth tame frizz Zero Frizz Science of Smooth technology is formulated to detect the cause of your hair s frizzy, damaged condition and correct it completely. Now enriched with keratin, this extra strength serum contains silicone and UV protection to strengthen and protect thick and damaged hair, leaving it silky, smooth, hydrated and frizz free. see more...

• Wondering how well this product works with fly aways also???1 Answers
Buy on www.ama...*
Kelly S.
Strasburg, VA
I’ve used this product intermittently as it’s often hard to find. Really helps my very thick naturally wavy/curly hair stay in control. It’s especially helpful in the humid summer months!
😻April L.
Crestline, OH
This product definitely does the job and a little does go a long way, not the best I've ever used but it is one of my top 5 brands to use for frizz [product:zero-frizz-keratin-corrective-hair-serum,-5-fl-oz]
Alisha P.
This was too thick and heavy for my fine hair. I even tried using a small amount but it wasn’t effective because I get a lot of frizz in the summer. I didn’t notice any improvement with the keratin either.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I have used this product on both my natural hair and extensions. It smoothed away my frizziness and my fly aways. It has a nice decent scent to it as well. It also works as a really good heat protectant. I like to use it while my hair is wet so when I blow dry my hair it is nice and smooth. It does just what it needs to do for my hair and extensions.
Jennie S.
Fort Madison, IA
I love this product!! I use just a small amount of this serum on wet hair. No matter if I blow dry or let my hair air dry, my color-treated naturally curly, frizzy hair responds so well to this product. It leaves my hair feeling super soft, smooth, and moisturized. For only $6-7, I highly recommend for any hair type!
Jelly C.
Nothing different here, it is similar to all silicon based serums I used before, that's why I gave it 3 stars. I'm still looking for a serum that will do MAGICK so to speak. But it is smoothing and gives shine(as most silicon serums do)
Jenna K.
This is my favorite hair serum. I used to live in Florida and it was the only frizz control that worked with my hair. A little goes a long way with this.
Kassandra L.
Stafford, TX
I have use this for many year. it work great on long or short hair. I would use it on wet to damp hair before let hair dry or blow drying it.
The Zero Frizz is a really great product. It's great for taming your frizz and it also moisturizes your hair and I love this product.
Rachel P.
Orange Park, FL
Awful. Thick gooey stuff that I hate getting on my fingers. Makes my hair look greasy and my hands never get clean after using this.
Bobbi P.
Wondering how well this product works with fly aways also???