Zero Frizz Hold It There Anti-Frizz Treatment Styling Gel 6 oz.

by Zero Frizz

Do you want to buy this product again ? or do you want to buy it ?
Is this product a soft hold or is it crunchy?
Start your review of Zero Frizz Hold It There Anti-Frizz Treatment Styling Gel 6 oz.!
3 years agoYuba City, CA
I love love love this gel. I always have issues with frizz an this definitely helped. It's a good price. It lasts all day and keeps my hair looking amazing! I would definitely buy this again this is by far my favorite gel.
3 years agoTulare, CA
Smells really great! And hold my little frizzies together, love it when i wear a pony tale to slick my little hairs back! Recomend!
3 years agoMiami,Florida
Siento que este gel le vendría de maravilla a mi cabello, desde hoy esta en mi lista de deseos! Me esforzare en conseguirlo.
5 years agoAlbuquerque , NM
This is really great for humid climates. I have wavy hair that tends to get frizzy so this is amazing for my hair.
3 years agoPasadena , TX
Love all zero freeze hair products the smell goddess n they job is always well done
3 years agoParamaribo
I love...........this gel so much...It has a good price....It lasts all day and keeps my hair looking amazing !!!!...you should definitely buy this product again or you should buy it...It smells great !! I have wavy hair that tends to get frizzy so this is amazing for your hair........
2 years agoCairo, Giza
Leaves my hair in place after styling it . But it gets greasy through out the next day no matter how tiny but I used .
2 years ago
It's kind of expensive But It worth the cost Good quality / non sticky effect Defined and unfrizzy curls all day