BY ZERO FRIZZ

Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Yuba City, CA
I love love love this gel. I always have issues with frizz an this definitely helped. It's a good price. It lasts all day and keeps my hair looking amazing! I would definitely buy this again this is by far my favorite gel.
Sylvia G.
Sylvia G.
Tulare, CA
Smells really great! And hold my little frizzies together, love it when i wear a pony tale to slick my little hairs back! Recomend!
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Miami,Florida
Siento que este gel le vendría de maravilla a mi cabello, desde hoy esta en mi lista de deseos! Me esforzare en conseguirlo.
brenda G.
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love all zero freeze hair products the smell goddess n they job is always well done
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM
This is really great for humid climates. I have wavy hair that tends to get frizzy so this is amazing for my hair.
Paramaribo
I love...........this gel so much...It has a good price....It lasts all day and keeps my hair looking amazing !!!!...you should definitely buy this product again or you should buy it...It smells great !! I have wavy hair that tends to get frizzy so this is amazing for your hair........
Jenifer G.
Jenifer G.
Ceres, Ca
Is this product a soft hold or is it crunchy?
Paramaribo
Do you want to buy this product again ? or do you want to buy it ?