BY ZERO

Zero Candy Bar: Melt resistant Kosher see more...

Zero Candy Bar
  • "I used to eat these all the time i dont anymore im not sure why but i liked how different they were and how they had the white chocolate and not the orginal " in 54 reviews
  • "Caramel, peanut, and almond nougat covered in white fudge if you have not tasted this bar you sleeping on a good thing this is one of the candy bars that many ppl pass up cause they never heard of it but my goodness this is an amazing bar u are gonna love it trust me it is worth the try" in 8 reviews
  • "Love how its white fudge such an awesome switch up from milk chocolate definitely my all time favorite candy bar " in 7 reviews
Lovella M.
Tampa
Best caramel and white chocolate combo and very smooth to chew. No crunch in any bite. Absolutely love and would recommend to anyone wanting a smooth creamy candy bar.
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
My boyfriend knows I love Snickers more than anything in the world and we were talking about the fact that they haven't made a white chocolate one yet and he asked if I had ever eaten a Zero bar? I said no, and the next day he brings me one home to try! Needless to say, I'm impressed. It's very delicious. I've always seen these candy bars at the stores I just never knew what they were and never cared to find out. It's delicious. Not what I expected. The only problem I have is that I was expecting actual almonds and peanuts but it seems as if they're crushed up in the nougat. Other than that, delicious!
Donna R.
Mosheim, TN
I love this candy bar. It is so good. Great with a hot cup of coffee. I tried the other day. Oh man the taste was so good. Great size. My new favorite candy bar.#Zero Candy Bar
Yes, i would recommend to everyone that likes candy! You need to try!
Andrew B.
Culver, IN
Zero is great especially for people that can't have or are alergic to chocolate. I went through a period where I could not eat chocolate. and I basicly had Zero or Payday. But I really like Zero really cold and even cut ino slices. It is a fun way to eat a Zero. Give it a try.
Christina E.
Keokuk, IA
This is the best candy bar of all time. Some stores/gas stations don't carry them around here so I make sure to grab one when I can, especially the king sized one! The combination of white fudge, caramel, peanuts, and almond nougat is absolute perfection.
Erika L.
Bridgeport, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert
Zero is one of my favorite candy bars! I've never been a huge fan of chocolate so my mom used to get me zero bars as a kid, and I still eat them every now and then. Have tried to get a few friends to like them as much as I do, but they don't.
Ashley S.
Richmond, TX
This is one of my favorite candy bars! I can't eat them all the time (watching the waist line) but when I do I enjoy every bite. This is also my dads absolute FAVORITE candy bar! Super affordable! Will definitely buy again.
Danielle Emmalee C.
Dayton, OH
These are absolutely one of my favorite Halloween sweets and treats they are so amazing white chocolate coated is so good it is so good I just got this nice now get inside it is completely amazing this reminds me of when I used to watch like the old horror films and on Syfy when they used to have those marathons if you guys remember what I'm talking about where they used to do like the truck that came on while you know Halloween aliens all that stuff is absolutely one of my favorites you guys must try these super good super delicious I think you find them at Walmart or you can order them on Amazon I'm not too sure but it is one of my faves
Kendall M.
Terre Haute, IN
My favorite chocolate bar. Love the mixtures of the white chocolate, Carmel, and nuts. It is definitely better then the snickers bar. Cheap candy bar for a good tasty flavor! It helps your sweet tooth. I would recommend to purchase to try if you haven't before!
Zane M.
Orange Cove, CA
Just wow!!!i love eating the zero candy bars they are so yummy! The brand that made these are amazing because not only do they look appealing but hey also taste great and it's white chocolate!!the price is not expensive and it's great as a on the go snack for traveling school or anywhere!!
Deanna T.
Camarillo, CA
Where do you find this candy
Deanna T.
Camarillo, CA
Where do you find this candy?
Tiffany P.
Do you have any recipes made with a Zero bar?
Kenia M.
What stores are these available in?
amanda k.
vaughan, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert
Does anyone else like eating these cold out of the fridge?