Add a Photo

#59 in Candy Bars
Photos (4)
Meg D.
Meg D.
I just recently tried this candy bar on a whim and so glad I did. probably the only candy bar left that's a really good size. like how REAL King size candy bars like snickers used to be back in my day lol. it's a little on the sweet side but all the flavors mesh well together. think of a white chocolate fast break without the peanut butter add almonds and peanut chunks and u have a delicious zero bar. definitely worth a try!
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Haddon Hgts, NJ
My boyfriend bought one of these recently because he'd never seen it before and, to be honest, neither of us much cared for it. I'm not a fan of white chocolate to begin with but that wasn't even the biggest issue. The almond nougat, caramel, and peanut just didn't work together (or separately, oddly enough) and it left a weird aftertaste. Overall, it was a regrettable purchase.
Darlene F.
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Zero Candy Bar is my all time favorite candy bar. My dad when I was little use to eat them and then i started and could never stop. Even my kids know that is my #1 favorite!!!. Love the white coating on the outside and the inside is so good. It is my favorite treat to myself!! I would give it a million starts if I could.
Zane M.
Zane M.
Orange Cove, CA
Just wow!!!i love eating the zero candy bars they are so yummy! The brand that made these are amazing because not only do they look appealing but hey also taste great and it's white chocolate!!the price is not expensive and it's great as a on the go snack for traveling school or anywhere!!
L B.
L B.
Zero candy bar is one of the BEST tasting candy there is. The white chocolate is so sweet and the caramel and almond blends together and causes your taste buds to go crazy , it is very delicious....I'm a repeat buyer and would recommend you try this if you haven't, you will be hooked!!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
YUM! This is one of my favorite candy bars! It being called "Zero" makes it look like a diet bar, but look at the nutritional facts, and it definitely isn't! This is the perfect blend of smooth white chocolate, creamy white fudge, chewy vanilla nougat, and crunchy peanuts! :)
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL
Normally I don'tlike anything with white cocolate on it, so I was very surprised when a friend made me try one of these one day and I loved it! I don't know what it is about these candy bars but i don't care at all that it has white chocolate on it, I just love them!!
Kendall M.
Kendall M.
Terre Haute, IN
My favorite chocolate bar. Love the mixtures of the white chocolate, Carmel, and nuts. It is definitely better then the snickers bar. Cheap candy bar for a good tasty flavor! It helps your sweet tooth. I would recommend to purchase to try if you haven't before!
Maria Fernanda V.
Maria Fernanda V.
Doral, FL
The ZERO candy bar, introduced in 1920, is a candy bar composed of a combination of caramel, peanut and almond nougat covered with a layer of white fudge. Its outwardly white color, an unusual color for a candy bar, has become its trademar
maria p.
maria p.
Zero by far is my most favorite candy bar on the market !! The combo of all the flavors when you bite into it is just amazing!! I love the way the white chocolate adds such a different taste. I could eat these at least twice a day !
Camarillo, CA
Where do you find this candy
Camarillo, CA
Where do you find this candy?
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Do you have any recipes made with a Zero bar?
Kenia M.
Kenia M.
What stores are these available in?
amanda k.
amanda k.
vaughan, ON
Does anyone else like eating these cold out of the fridge?