BY ZERO #34 in Candy Bars

• Never tried it is it any good1 Answers
  • Do these have Minty taste like the York patties ? 2 Answers
  • Where can you buy these at? I know Walmart carries them but any oth...2 Answers
Zero Candy Bar
  • "I used to eat these all the time i dont anymore im not sure why but i liked how different they were and how they had the white chocolate and not the orginal " in 54 reviews
  • "Caramel, peanut, and almond nougat covered in white fudge if you have not tasted this bar you sleeping on a good thing this is one of the candy bars that many ppl pass up cause they never heard of it but my goodness this is an amazing bar u are gonna love it trust me it is worth the try" in 8 reviews
  • "Love how its white fudge such an awesome switch up from milk chocolate definitely my all time favorite candy bar " in 7 reviews
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Haddon Hgts, NJ
My boyfriend bought one of these recently because he'd never seen it before and, to be honest, neither of us much cared for it. I'm not a fan of white chocolate to begin with but that wasn't even the biggest issue. The almond nougat, caramel, and peanut just didn't work together (or separately, oddly enough) and it left a weird aftertaste. Overall, it was a regrettable purchase.
Zane M.
Zane M.
Orange Cove, CA
Just wow!!!i love eating the zero candy bars they are so yummy! The brand that made these are amazing because not only do they look appealing but hey also taste great and it's white chocolate!!the price is not expensive and it's great as a on the go snack for traveling school or anywhere!!
L B.
L B.
Zero candy bar is one of the BEST tasting candy there is. The white chocolate is so sweet and the caramel and almond blends together and causes your taste buds to go crazy , it is very delicious....I'm a repeat buyer and would recommend you try this if you haven't, you will be hooked!!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
YUM! This is one of my favorite candy bars! It being called "Zero" makes it look like a diet bar, but look at the nutritional facts, and it definitely isn't! This is the perfect blend of smooth white chocolate, creamy white fudge, chewy vanilla nougat, and crunchy peanuts! :)
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL
Normally I don'tlike anything with white cocolate on it, so I was very surprised when a friend made me try one of these one day and I loved it! I don't know what it is about these candy bars but i don't care at all that it has white chocolate on it, I just love them!!
Kendall M.
Kendall M.
Terre Haute, IN
My favorite chocolate bar. Love the mixtures of the white chocolate, Carmel, and nuts. It is definitely better then the snickers bar. Cheap candy bar for a good tasty flavor! It helps your sweet tooth. I would recommend to purchase to try if you haven't before!
Maria Fernanda V.
Maria Fernanda V.
Doral, FL
The ZERO candy bar, introduced in 1920, is a candy bar composed of a combination of caramel, peanut and almond nougat covered with a layer of white fudge. Its outwardly white color, an unusual color for a candy bar, has become its trademar
maria p.
maria p.
Zero by far is my most favorite candy bar on the market !! The combo of all the flavors when you bite into it is just amazing!! I love the way the white chocolate adds such a different taste. I could eat these at least twice a day !
Katie S.
Katie S.
This is a great candy bar. I feel like a lot of people pass it up because the packaging is not very flashy. This candy bar is different from any other you will ever try. It tastes like happiness.
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
louisville, KY
This is my go to candy hands down! The combination of flavors are a blending of perfection almond nougat,peanuts,caramel and white fudge. Just try it once and you will be hooked!
Camarillo, CA
Where do you find this candy
Camarillo, CA
Where do you find this candy?
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Do you have any recipes made with a Zero bar?
Kenia M.
Kenia M.
What stores are these available in?
amanda k.
amanda k.
vaughan, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert
Does anyone else like eating these cold out of the fridge?