BY ZERO

Zero Candy Bar: Melt resistant Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I used to eat these all the time i dont anymore im not sure why but i liked how different they were and how they had the white chocolate and not the orginal " in 54 reviews
  • "Caramel, peanut, and almond nougat covered in white fudge if you have not tasted this bar you sleeping on a good thing this is one of the candy bars that many ppl pass up cause they never heard of it but my goodness this is an amazing bar u are gonna love it trust me it is worth the try" in 8 reviews
  • "Love how its white fudge such an awesome switch up from milk chocolate definitely my all time favorite candy bar " in 7 reviews
Amanda R.
Review for: Candy Bar more...
This is the best candy bar I’ve picked up by register. It’s so unique and I can’t really compare the taste to any other candy bar. One thing to note is that it make you very thirsty, so have a drink on hand when eating it! Haha
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My boyfriend knows I love Snickers more than anything in the world and we were talking about the fact that they haven't made a white chocolate one yet and he asked if I had ever eaten a Zero bar? I said no, and the next day he brings me one home to try! Needless to say, I'm impressed. It's very delicious. I've always seen these candy bars at the stores I just never knew what they were and never cared to find out. It's delicious. Not what I expected. The only problem I have is that I was expecting actual almonds and peanuts but it seems as if they're crushed up in the nougat. Other than that, delicious!
Andrew B.
Culver, IN
Zero is great especially for people that can't have or are alergic to chocolate. I went through a period where I could not eat chocolate. and I basicly had Zero or Payday. But I really like Zero really cold and even cut ino slices. It is a fun way to eat a Zero. Give it a try.
Christina E.
Gladstone, IL
This is the best candy bar of all time. Some stores/gas stations don't carry them around here so I make sure to grab one when I can, especially the king sized one! The combination of white fudge, caramel, peanuts, and almond nougat is absolute perfection.
Erika L.
Morgantown, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Zero is one of my favorite candy bars! I've never been a huge fan of chocolate so my mom used to get me zero bars as a kid, and I still eat them every now and then. Have tried to get a few friends to like them as much as I do, but they don't.
Tiffany C.
Scipio , IN
My all time favorite candy bar. I’ve always loved white chocolate and it gets even better with nougat and caramel. I had my first zero candy bar with my mom when I was a little girl and I’ve been hooked ever since. Brb got to go find one. 😂
Ashley S.
Richmond, TX
This is one of my favorite candy bars! I can't eat them all the time (watching the waist line) but when I do I enjoy every bite. This is also my dads absolute FAVORITE candy bar! Super affordable! Will definitely buy again.
Heaven H.
Begin with the same exact thing to do it for you to came to the kids club and eat 8s the only thing you need to be a hourhla I have missed the last few years back. I am so sorry to bother to get the boy. I have been in the under a rock star, I didn't have to go to the kids are doing well, but I told you so much for your business. I have been in the under a rock star, I didn't have to go to the 21st century. . the one that is not a good time for the couch potatoes, and I only wish I could have a great day, I didn't have to go to the kids are doing well, but I told you so much for your business. I have been in the under a rock star, I didn't have to go to the kids are doing well, but I told you so much for your business. I have been in the under a rock star, I didn't have to go to Ain't got no response fr Kesha you and your 6up my favorite. the only one who has been in a circle. the first to review the information. if I had to be able first time in my life. I am so happy that Golden Stat
Danielle Emmalee C.
Dayton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are absolutely one of my favorite Halloween sweets and treats they are so amazing white chocolate coated is so good it is so good I just got this nice now get inside it is completely amazing this reminds me of when I used to watch like the old horror films and on Syfy when they used to have those marathons if you guys remember what I'm talking about where they used to do like the truck that came on while you know Halloween aliens all that stuff is absolutely one of my favorites you guys must try these super good super delicious I think you find them at Walmart or you can order them on Amazon I'm not too sure but it is one of my faves
Megan M.
Erie, PA
The Zero Bar goes back all the way to 1920, and back to the Hollywood Candy Company nearby here in Centralia, Illinois. Since that time, there have been a number of corporate takeovers, but the Zero Bar never disappeared, thank God! The Zero is made up of caramel, peanut and almond nougat, coated in white fudge. (The original was coated in white chocolate; I wonder what that tasted like.)

Now, this is not health food, it weighs in at 1.85 ounces, and contains 240 calories, and 9 grams of fat (6 grams of saturated fat). But, if your sweet tooth is calling out to you, demanding a candy bar, and you are tired of the run-of-the-mill candy bars, then you need to give yourself a treat, and give yourself a Zero Bar. I love the unusual taste of this candy bar, and think that you will too.

Be the hero (or heroine) at your next party and bring out a box of Zero Bars!
Deanna T.
Camarillo, CA
Where do you find this candy
Deanna T.
Camarillo, CA
Where do you find this candy?
Tiffany P.
Do you have any recipes made with a Zero bar?
Kenia M.
What stores are these available in?
amanda k.
Maple, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Does anyone else like eating these cold out of the fridge?