Zermat International Zermat Duo Perfum and Body Cream Latin Passion W/pheromones By Niurka Markos uploaded by member-f75ce46ae

BY ZERMAT INTERNATIONAL

LATIN PASSION MOISTURIZED AND SCENTED BODY CREAM FOR HER 5OZ . Seductive moisturizing body cream scented with the same provocative aroma of Latin Passion with PHEROMONES, to enhance and maintain its tempting aroma A sensual potion to all those who like... see more...

Monica B.
I normally don't like to buy things off catalogs but This was given to me as a gift and I have to say this smells so good! When ever I know I'm going to be out for a long time I wear this and the smells stays on all night. Although,I'm not sure if they still sell this.
Nicole Q.
Middleboro, MA
I'm super picky about mascara but I love this one. Better than your drug store mascaras. I wouldn't change a thing about this mascara. Lasts long no need to reapply. Would definitely but this product again!
funny s.
Irving, TX
I always want my eyes look pretty &attractive. I used reflex mascara. It did the job. It's super cool.
Jess P.
Santa Ana, CA
It's good! I like it very much! It's cheap and easy to find! It has a good value and it does fine compared to others! Yes I would recommend to others!
Rosieee H.
I would like to try this out would anyone recommend it?
kenia m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never before use this perfume where I can buy it and the price?
Jennifer S.