ZeptoLab UK Limited Cut the Rope: Time Travel Free uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY ZEPTOLAB UK LIMITED

Join Om Nom as he travels back in time to feed his ancestors with candy. Cut the Rope: Time Travel is a completely new adventure filled with time-traveling, candy-crunching, physics-based action! With two cute monsters to feed in each level, Cut the Rope: Time Travel is twice the fun but familiar to play. If you like Cut the Rope, you’ll love Cut the Rope: Time Travel! There’s no time to waste! Visit exciting locations including the Middle Ages, a Pirate Ship and the Stone Age. Om Nom’s ancestors are waiting – and they’re getting really hungry for candy! Already a fan? LIKE US: www.facebook.com/cuttherope FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/cut_the_rope WATCH US: www.youtube.com/zeptolab VISIT US: www.cuttherope.net see more...

ZeptoLab UK Limited Cut the Rope: Time Travel Free
  • "I enjoy playing it, it keeps me busy during waits or plane rides." in 1 review
  • "It takes me forever to stop playing it." in 1 review
sonia T.
My kids got me hooked on this game...one couldn't pass a level and asked for help..so I wz like ok then once I passed it I did not want to give it back!:)its a fun game, just needs more levels
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Techie Expert Level 4
This game is soo addicting yet frustrating at the same time! A great game to play while you're waiting for something/someone. A bit challenging in some levels, but nevertheless fun.
Jolene C.
Fun game. Not my favorite, and not as big a standout as some like candy crush. But still challenging and interesting. Requires a bit more thought than most
Taylor P.
This such a cute game! It is fun and offers endless entertainment, while giving the right amount of challenge to keep you engaged!
Jennifer C.
Gresham, OR
Techie Expert Level 3
Very cute remake of the original. It has new levels and challenges. Great for someone who needs more of the original.
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
This game is adorable. I enjoy playing it, it keeps me busy during waits or plane rides. I am so glad it is free!
James V.
Phoenix, AZ
Fun game will keep you entertained for hours also really works your mind to try to beat the levels.
luis d.
Chula Vista, CA
Very fun game, makes you think , its kinda addictive. its always a choice when you are bored.
Gabby D.
Iselin, NJ
This game is sooooo addicting! It takes me forever to stop playing it. Its so much fun!
Rebecca M.
Amazing. Love all these additions. Hours of fun and determination. My husband got me hooked and even though it is just a "trial" there are tons of levels you can do!