BY ZEPTOLAB UK LIMITED

Join Om Nom as he travels back in time to feed his ancestors with candy. Cut the Rope: Time Travel is a completely new adventure filled with time-traveling, candy-crunching, physics-based action! With two cute monsters to feed in each level, Cut the Rope: Time Travel is twice the fun but familiar to play. If you like Cut the Rope, you’ll love Cut the Rope: Time Travel! There’s no time to waste! Visit exciting locations including the Middle Ages, the Renaissance, a Pirate Ship, Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece, the Stone Age, Disco Era, Wild West, Asian Dynasty and the Future. Om Nom’s ancestors are waiting – and they’re getting really hungry for candy! Cut the Rope: Time Travel is the iKids Awards 2014 winner! Already a fan? LIKE US: www.facebook.com/cuttherope FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/cut_the_rope WATCH US: www.youtube.com/zeptolab VISIT US: www.cuttherope.net see more...

• "Its always so much fun and keeps you occupied for a long time" in 1 review
  • "It's addicting and you can't stop playing it till you beat the levels. " in 1 review
  • "It's such a great game for when you're bored." in 1 review
  • "This is a fun game appropriate for all ages and lots fun." in 1 review
Yaimee O.
Techie Expert Level 3
I love playing ZeptoLab UK Limited Cut the Rope: Time Travel. It's such a great game for when you're bored. It's also great for little kids. The little boy my mom baby'sits loves to play it too!
Adam C.
Los Angeles, CA
This game is so addicting! Once you start you don't want to stop! You just want to keep going and pass another level. I don't play very many games but this is one game I play a lot.
Jenna K.
Stroudsburg, PA
I love playing this game on my phone all the time, its so addicting! I have all of the Cut The Rope games downloaded, but I think this one is my favorite
Victoria S.
Kissimmee, FL
I loved playing this game on my phone! I think this game is great for both adults and children - everyone wants to pass the levels and continue!
Sarah H.
Glasgow , KY
We have all the Cut the Rope games and love them.... All my kids play on their devices (3, 12, and 14).. well worth downloading..
Lauren J.
Cumberland, MD
This game is fun and addicting. I sometimes get mad at the fact I can't beat a level but that all in good fun.
Melanie R.
This application game keeps me busy when I am bored. It's not bad but I have played more entertaining games.
Kelsey D.
I really enjoyed playing this game. It's addicting and you can't stop playing it till you beat the levels.
Lamia C.
Selden, NY
This is a fun game appropriate for all ages and lots fun. Sometimes it's a bit infuriating, however
Alannah R.
Haha I love this game. I only tries it because my boyfriend insisted, but it is really addictive.
Jenna K.
Stroudsburg, PA
Does anyone know if knew levels will be added anytime soon?